Dark skin women are still THIS insecure ?

King Poetic

Lock, Stock, Fully Loaded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
* West Coast California *
As I got older i have seen less of this whole dark skinned vs light skinned shyt, unless it’s a group of chicks together at a club and they see a nikka they want and can’t get and he’s with a light bright or white girl or some homely looking chick who’s caught up with social media and television and feel insecure because of Hollywood

But everyone im around don’t care if a chick is dark or light as long as she’s not mental and cooperative

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
kids were very mean to dark skin people when I was growing up, I imagine not much has changed. Them jokes stick and form personality flaws:yeshrug:its unfortunate.
And it gets played off as "kids being kids"

Not just kids either adults say little slick shyt about dark skin kids and that shyt impacts them

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
smh-tami-roman-op52esxgtavfikmq.gif

I'm glad as a dark skin woman, some random dude's opinion on dark skin women doesn't affect me and get me riled up. SMH

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy how human beings treat you based on skin color. Black folks were actually enslaved and treated like dogs, then eventually you got blacks treating their own people wrong because of dark skin

I didn’t wanna go there but shyts crazy when you think about it.

Not just kids either adults say little slick shyt about dark skin kids and that shyt impacts them

And they ask why some DS women may be insecure. 🤷🏾‍♀️

At this point, you have to ignore the BS. Whoever treats you how you want to be treated is where you have to land.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
smh-tami-roman-op52esxgtavfikmq.gif

I'm glad as a dark skin woman, some random dude's opinion on dark skin women doesn't affect me and get me riled up. SMH

Post about being dark-skinned but post a gif of a light skinned woman. Negged. #Colorismexistswithinourown #SMH #Turncoat #Weneedmoregifsofdarkerwomen #Swirlin #Darkskinnedempowerment

Sway

Banned
Daps
As a person who’s lightish brown all I got to say to these bytches is :umad:.