Damn, Xbox One only sold 17k in the US last month.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Best selling games of the last couple of months? Really? Last of Us pt 2, COD and Ghost of Tsushima were the best selling games in the last 3 months. There is not one game released in 2020 aside from Ori that I felt compelled to play.
Sure your opinion is yours but literal millions of gamers felt compelled to purchase and play Microsoft games over the last couple months.

I have an Xbox and haven't turned it on for months. That irks me. I hold onto it hoping that MS will surprise me. They haven't. For years I've been waiting for compelling new games. Instead I have gotten half baked games that had to be improved months after release (Sea of Thieves/Halo MCC). I haven't got that patience. Every year Phil Spencer promises gold and delivers shyt.
Again your opinion is yours amd that’s fine but. Lots of people have PlayStations and switches they “have not turned on in weeks”

Furthermore, your line about not having “patience” doesn’t make any sense and just screams of a Sony stan talking point you wanted to throw in there. Do better

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Sure your opinion is yours but literal millions of gamers felt compelled to purchase and play Microsoft games over the last couple months.

Again your opinion is yours amd that’s fine but. Lots of people have PlayStations and switches they “have not turned on in weeks”

Furthermore, your line about not having “patience” doesn’t make any sense and just screams of a Sony stan talking point you wanted to throw in there. Do better
The last three months NPD.

Best Selling Video Games | July 2020 Data

NPD May 2020: Switch and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare best-sellers for the month

NPD June 2020: Switch and The Last of Us: Part 2 are tops

That's the last three months. Nintendo is selling the most consoles. Xbox sold the most accessories. That's not opinion but facts.

The rest of my post is subjective but you cannot dispute facts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The last three months NPD.

Best Selling Video Games | July 2020 Data

NPD May 2020: Switch and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare best-sellers for the month

NPD June 2020: Switch and The Last of Us: Part 2 are tops

That's the last three months. Nintendo is selling the most consoles. Xbox sold the most accessories. That's not opinion but facts.

The rest of my post is subjective but you cannot dispute facts.
NPD is not a good measure of what’s happening.

And we were taking about software not hardware:comeon:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Switch has been the best selling console this year. You seemed to skip that part.

:sas2:
And just as you said, my switch been sitting and collecting dust for months.:sas2:

Again, individual opinions vary.

Facts are, Microsoft games have been very successful this year on multiple platforms.

You can say those games aren’t compelling to you, but ultimately Microsoft has released plenty of very good and popular games this year with more to come.

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
And just as you said, my switch been sitting and collecting dust for months.:sas2:

Again, individual opinions vary.

Facts are, Microsoft games have been very successful this year on multiple platforms.

You can say those games aren’t compelling to you, but ultimately Microsoft has released plenty of very good and popular games this year with more to come.
Tired of going back and forth breh. Recommend some good games released for the Xbox this year.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
its not shocking, if you look at PS4..they are offering Last of US 2, Fall Guys, Ghost of T..theres a reason to buy the console, Switch also putting out content. What is Xbox really offering?:mjlol:

This is why Xbox needs to focus on games, they are striving to become a service console

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
If you have a $400 console sitting in your house and don’t know what games are available for it then you’re doing it wrong regardless of your opinion.:comeon:
I asked a simple question. Instead of giving a simple answer you're juelzing. You could've easily typed up a couple of titles but no...you write a couple of paragraphs with no games.

:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I’m telling y’all. Y’all better hope Microsoft can get it together. Having Sony as the only relevant console isn’t good for the consumer.

But maybe Nintendo will get their shyt together as far as offering a powerful system if Microsoft is gone out of the console space.

Why do you think this? Since Sony has entered into gaming they have consistent put out a superior product to their competitors. Literally every time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I asked a simple question. Instead of giving a simple answer you're juelzing. You could've easily typed up a couple of titles but no...you write a couple of paragraphs with no games.

:mjlol:
Cause I really don’t give a fukk about presenting games to you.

You got google. You don’t need me for that

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Why do you think this? Since Sony has entered into gaming they have consistent put out a superior product to their competitors. Literally every time.

It's simple business. Without any competitor, you're free to do what you want and charge what you want. There's absolutely no reason to not believe Sony would start nickel and diming if Microsoft stop selling consoles.

Also superior is incorrect, better selling devices would be the appropriate term in this situation.