Damn, Xbox One only sold 17k in the US last month.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
On a positive note the new Microsoft store app on my one X is very fast now. If they can increase the speed though out the system that would be very nice for those of not upgrading right away to a series X/S..

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Ohh ok man honestly they got too many versions out
I think people gon assume them shyts ain’t no different either. There will be no confusion with the PS5.
Parents should not have to ask a clerk which is the new Xbox lol. MS should bit the bullet and named this POS console the X5. Not no damn series x

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Ohh ok man honestly they got too many versions out

I think people gon assume them shyts ain’t no different either. There will be no confusion with the PS5.
Parents should not have to ask a clerk which is the new Xbox lol. MS should bit the bullet and named this POS console the X5. Not no damn series x

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I’m telling y’all. Y’all better hope Microsoft can get it together. Having Sony as the only relevant console isn’t good for the consumer.

But maybe Nintendo will get their shyt together as far as offering a powerful system if Microsoft is gone out of the console space.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Rona has a lot of people interested in gaming as an alternative form of entertainment all of a sudden. The Switch just happens to hit the sweet spot for dipping your toe into gaming, it seems.

Also can't discount that Animal Crossing has been a HUGE success. It's got people you wouldn't normally expect to be into games talking about their islands.