Damn, Xbox One only sold 17k in the US last month.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you never get a straight answer out of Meach, it's always some form of Juelzin :russ:

and the shyt is effortless at that :laff:

Question: "Mr Monster, did you or did you not take the cornbread off the shelf and eat it without paying for it?"

Meach: "Well see Sir, the bread was not on the shelf in question, it was on the edifice attached to the shelf making the alleged taking unsubstantiated. So therefore, I could not technically be held accountable for the disappearance of the breaded corn that happened to be seen in the hand of an alleged individual who may nor may not resemble me leaving the store at 5:17pm on Thursday August 9th 2017.....gotdamn Jiffy stans :mjlol: .... my mistake sir" :ld:

@Kamikaze Revy @Fatboi1 @J.V Koba @Grand Conde @The Mad Titan
fukk outa here I just refuse to play Sony stan games with you clowns. That nikka knows what games exist, if he doesn’t he has no business in here talking about what games don’t exist.

either way I don’t have time for the shenanigans:camby:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

065.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s quite funny how Flight Simulator has now become their big AAA boast. You know damn well none of them are going to play this game :dead:

I'm laughing my ass off at that thread. MS Flight Simulator is a VERY PC gamer type game and community. Average Xbot ain't buying that joint. :russ:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
It’s quite funny how Flight Simulator has now become their big AAA boast. You know damn well none of them are going to play this game :dead:
No one was talking about it a month ago but since halo fell the fukk off and every other triple aaa coming out won’t be here till 2023 flight simulator is that big hit everyone been waiting for

:wow:

the mental gymnastics one must go through as an Xbot

:wow:

now I get why @MeachTheMonster doesnt claim to be a Stan

q5sEcV5.png

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm laughing my ass off at that thread. MS Flight Simulator is a VERY PC gamer type game and community. Average Xbot ain't buying that joint. :russ:
They’re actually celebrating that’s it’s about to score higher than TLOU2 and GOT as if anybody gives a fukk about that :mjlol:

Xbots are so insecure