Damn, Xbox One only sold 17k in the US last month.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’ve also announced more next gen exclusives than Sony and still have ~5 studios working on games that have not even announced what they are working on yet.

They announced a bunch of games 2-3 years away with 5 second CGI trailers. The same shyt you spent years bytching about when Sony did it and Phil Spencer said a few years back he would stop doing after Scalebound. Bunch of fukking hypocrites man. :snoop:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last three months NPD.

Best Selling Video Games | July 2020 Data

NPD May 2020: Switch and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare best-sellers for the month

NPD June 2020: Switch and The Last of Us: Part 2 are tops

That's the last three months. Nintendo is selling the most consoles. Xbox sold the most accessories. That's not opinion but facts.

The rest of my post is subjective but you cannot dispute facts.

You misunderstand Meech. He is not talking about purchasing something, he is talking about "purchasing" :troll: something.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Why are they discontinuing it though? Is there a new model coming?
It’s too advanced. I have an X and have no desire to upgrade anytime soon.

upscales old Xbox games to 4K, plays Netflix at 4K flawlessly, great piece of hardware. Outclasses the PS4 in every way.

It would definitely canabalize the new Xbox sales for sure

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

upscales old Xbox games to 4K, plays Netflix at 4K flawlessly, great piece of hardware. Outclasses the PS4 in every way.

ya man...that’s why I’m still low key curious about testing out the XSX

I want to experience for myself how much more powerful a console it is by comparison to the X1X

Last edited:

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I’m telling y’all. Y’all better hope Microsoft can get it together. Having Sony as the only relevant console isn’t good for the consumer.

But maybe Nintendo will get their shyt together as far as offering a powerful system if Microsoft is gone out of the console space.
lol never, cause those high switch sales prove Nintendo doesn't need to toss a hat into that ring.

Maybe if they can't sell as well as the PS5 going into the next year, but it wouldn't be a console powerhouse.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It's simple business. Without any competitor, you're free to do what you want and charge what you want. There's absolutely no reason to not believe Sony would start nickel and diming if Microsoft stop selling consoles.

Also superior is incorrect, better selling devices would be the appropriate term in this situation.

?????

Ps1 had a far greater library than 64 and I owned both. If it wasnt a first party game 64 was not getting turned on. Dreamcast had a spark but we know how that ended up.

Ps2 is arguably the Goat console and easily better than cube and box

Ps3 was shaky to start but at its culmination its library was great. This one is worth arguing over but thats really it.

Ps4 obliterated what games ms was offering this gen with its exclusives to the point stans on here cite game pass as a pivotal selling point. Switch in all honesty would its peer and its not really close there either.

Numbers dont lie either but over the years sony has continually dropped a console with the most varied library and exclusives. If ms bowed out Id be more inclined to believe they scoop up their devs than do some absurd shyt. Nintendo still exists after all

Canon

Veteran
Daps

this is why that lower xbox s makes no sense to me

just turn that into the lower machine and drop the price if the plan is to support the last gen with gamepass/games.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I asked a simple question. Instead of giving a simple answer you're juelzing. You could've easily typed up a couple of titles but no...you write a couple of paragraphs with no games.

:mjlol:

you never get a straight answer out of Meach, it's always some form of Juelzin :russ:

and the shyt is effortless at that :laff:

Question: "Mr Monster, did you or did you not take the cornbread off the shelf and eat it without paying for it?"

Meach: "Well see Sir, the bread was not on the shelf in question, it was on the edifice attached to the shelf making the alleged taking unsubstantiated. So therefore, I could not technically be held accountable for the disappearance of the breaded corn that happened to be seen in the hand of an alleged individual who may nor may not resemble me leaving the store at 5:17pm on Thursday August 9th 2017.....gotdamn Jiffy stans :mjlol: .... my mistake sir" :ld:

@Kamikaze Revy @Fatboi1 @J.V Koba @Grand Conde @The Mad Titan

Last edited: