Damn them Florida boys were wilding

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
The fukk was the point of that. If someone told me everyone was gonna go chill at the walmart id hit them with the :rudy::comeon:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wanted to add, after having watched the video, that THIS was actually funny and looked to be a good time. why is it if white people did something similar, it'd be framed as joyfully spontaneous? when blacks bust out with a "flash mob," they look at our mannerisms and automatically assign it a hostile and menacing quality that belies what looked to be an innocent prank.

The only "theft" I saw was the watermelon some kid carried into a basket. Every remaining bit of footage was of kids walking about and mingling among one another in raucous but playful fashion.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Florida is pathetic. It's the only state where I advocate everyone carry a weapon. Dudes down there be on them home invasions heavy. Them New York Ricans in Orlando are the scum of the Earth. Miami is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Jacksonville really is South, Georgia. The genetic makeup of those people are the same of those on the Ohioan and West Virginia border meaning generations of inbreeding.

Tampa is a low key Las Vegas type city. It's also a shh hole.

:wtb: :stopitslime: :shaq2:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
One of the comments has me weak!

Whats the difference between batman and a black man?
Batman can go to the store without robin.

:deadrose:

YBE

Banned
Daps
:russ: Nah, I didn't mean to come off like a c00n :rudy:

But nikkas like this are the downfall of the black race and the reason why we get stereotyped and discriminated against:manny:

I got what you meant.

For every nikka graduating from Morehouse, we got 20 nikkas doing stupid shyt.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was lame. I thought it would be hundreds of people flipping things over and stealing. Most of the people there were just talking loud.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Florida is pathetic. It's the only state where I advocate everyone carry a weapon. Dudes down there be on them home invasions heavy. Them New York Ricans in Orlando are the scum of the Earth. Miami is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Jacksonville really is South, Georgia. The genetic makeup of those people are the same of those on the Ohioan and West Virginia border meaning generations of inbreeding.

Tampa is a low key Las Vegas type city. It's also a shh hole.

True the bold black