Damn them Florida boys were wilding

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
shyt sounded worse than it really was. From reading the comments you'd think nikkas were running around on some Viking or Conan the barbarian shyt swinging swords and battle axes breaking and burning shyt down.

I just saw mad nikkas pretty much loitering around taking up space and being loud. You see the same shyt at any basketball court in the hood.

But us Florida nikkas gotta bad reputation so :manny: People make shyt worse than it is.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I don't fukk w/them nikkas bruh. :no: :no: them boys over there be on some :bustback: :ninja2: sumthin serious.

Yeah. I think it's not as bad as it was, though. My homie lives off of Avenue B in the Magnolia Gardens area. He said he doesn't see too much drama over there...mostly dudes selling weed and a few car break-ins, not shootouts and strong arm robberies. I've been over there around Amos, Doby, and C at night a few times and it was pretty quiet. They hit a bunch of dudes in the area with a RICO case. I think they locked up like 15 people.

The Grand Park area is the worst of the worst in Duval. Them dudes been :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback: for the past 5 years or so on some never ending beef shyt.. :smh: The TU did a good series about it.

Grand Park's 'Casualties of War': From friends to rivals | jacksonville.com

Friday's shooting in Jacksonville's Grand Park neighborhood is latest in deadly tradition | jacksonville.com

http://photos.jacksonville.com/mycapture/category.asp?eventID=1123356&CategoryID=57821

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Flash M(R)ob in Portland, Oregon, in an Albertson supermarket

Video in link....

'Flash rob' targets Troutdale Albertsons | kgw.com Portland

'Flash rob' targets Troutdale Albertsons

by KGW Staff

TROUTDALE -- A group of teens targeted a Troutdale store last weekend in a 'flash rob' and investigators are trying to identify the suspects.
Investigators said as many as 40 kids entered the Albertsons store at 25691 SE Stark Street at the same time late Saturday night and started stealing things.
Raw video: Flash robbery

Security officers chased the thieves out, but no one was captured. They also left employees pretty shaken up, including one woman who was in tears after getting terrorized by the robbers.
Investigators have not said exactly how many items were taken.
"Basically it looks like they went in, just to cause chaos, which they accomplished," said Sgt. Steve Bevens with the Troutdale Police Department.
Investigators believe the suspects ranged in age from 13 to 15. They could be seen on surveillance video, roaming from aisle to aisle.
Customers said the store employees were overwhelmed and outnumbered.
"They [thieves] were bragging and laughing about how much stuff they stole and what they did in the store," one witness told KGW.
If caught, the suspects could face several charges including rioting, disorderly conduct and criminal mischief.
This was one of several flash rob-style robberies being investigated in the Portland Metro area over past months.
The robbers emulate the popular and peaceful flash mob gatherings now common throughout the world. Instead of synchronzied entertainment, those in a flash rob use a large gathering as a source of distraction as they commit a crime.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yeah. I think it's not as bad as it was, though. My homie lives off of Avenue B in the Magnolia Gardens area. He said he doesn't see too much drama over there...mostly dudes selling weed and a few car break-ins, not shootouts and strong arm robberies. I've been over there around Amos, Doby, and C at night a few times and it was pretty quiet. They hit a bunch of dudes in the area with a RICO case. I think they locked up like 15 people.

The Grand Park area is the worst of the worst in Duval. Them dudes been :bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback::bustback: for the past 5 years or so on some never ending beef shyt.. :smh: The TU did a good series about it.

Grand Park's 'Casualties of War': From friends to rivals | jacksonville.com

Friday's shooting in Jacksonville's Grand Park neighborhood is latest in deadly tradition | jacksonville.com

Photos | jacksonville.com

Damn Vic, didn't know you were in Jacksonville homie

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
Yeah the Grand Park / Flag St beef was killin nikkas everyother day a couple summers ago.
shyt was sad

Dunn Ave

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl
What's the new hotspots? I been out the loop for a few months while my foot is healing. Definitely gonna hit the town when this boot is off :lolbron:

the nightlife is getting pretty stale .....Rain/plush is dead ...4 dudes to 1 female so you know its a fight ....Pure/rush st is a crapshoot because the DJ's wack but u can scoop up a few free agents :noah::noah::whoo: