Damn them Florida boys were wilding

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
you sound like you had a bad experience

I love the beaches but the people are absolutely ridiculous for the most part. There are certain states and people I just don't get along with.

Floridians, Texans and Jersey dudes. My opinion for Jersey people being the lowest. Floridians come in 2nd. Texans? It's just not possible for me to form any emotion outside of hate for them.:lolbron:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Florida is pathetic. It's the only state where I advocate everyone carry a weapon. Dudes down there be on them home invasions heavy. Them New York Ricans in Orlando are the scum of the Earth. Miami is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Jacksonville really is South, Georgia. The genetic makeup of those people are the same of those on the Ohioan and West Virginia border meaning generations of inbreeding.

Tampa is a low key Las Vegas type city. It's also a shh hole.

tumblr_m795qxeeiS1r4fcnoo1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Nah, I didn't mean to come off like a c00n :rudy:

But nikkas like this are the downfall of the black race and the reason why we get stereotyped and discriminated against:manny:

while i think there's definitely a cultural defect in the white community that sees its members draw baseless generalizations about black people, i do agree that a poverty stricken and altogether destitute -- intellectually, physically, materially, spiritually -- segment of the black community has pushed limits that hurt our image as a whole.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
all them nikkas should be ashamed:snoop:

i woulda been in the electronic section snatchin up new games like :ahh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This is why I want to get out of the South. :snoop:

If they wanted to really be funny or do something funny, they should all assembeled in the store in one area and just not said a word. Just stare like crazy ppl.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
I have called a ****** to her face. It was a nice fair fight too, and I beat her ass to the ground. So no, I don't say it behind a computer

:laff:

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
Florida is pathetic. It's the only state where I advocate everyone carry a weapon. Dudes down there be on them home invasions heavy. Them New York Ricans in Orlando are the scum of the Earth. Miami is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Jacksonville really is South, Georgia. The genetic makeup of those people are the same of those on the Ohioan and West Virginia border meaning generations of inbreeding.

Tampa is a low key Las Vegas type city. It's also a shh hole.

:wtf: