Damn them Florida boys were wilding

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
people in here acting like youtube can be chock-full of ignorant fukks doing shyt like this without it having any effect on the world's perception of black people. :russ:

expecting people around the world to be perfectly rational and measured in their assessment of us...even if history's shown that people are everything BUT perfectly rational :russ:

thinking some CAC who runs across 10 black people a year has any reason to think twice about his knee-jerk reaction to a vid like this :russ:

thinking some Asian person who's never seen a black person in real life before will look at this and say, "hey, theyre probably not all like this" :russ:

you misty-eyed "it aint fair" dudes need to get a grip, shyt's :scusthov:

I've read this post several times and it still makee no fukking sense

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
U either white or an uncle tom, sellout azz nygga
:manny:

Like I said I know I sound like a c00n but it's the truth

For the whites who don't interact with black people everyday and all they have to go off is TV and what the media tells them, I can't blame them for having these stereotypes in their head because they're constantly being shown the negative shyt about black people.

We should be putting out better images of oursselves especially with us being a minority that's at the bottom of the totem pole.

I'm not saying they're right for doing that but I can understand why they do.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:manny:

Like I said I know I sound like a c00n but it's the truth

For the whites who don't interact with black people everyday and all they have to go off is TV and what the media tells them, I can't blame them for having these stereotypes in their head because they're constantly being shown the negative shyt about black people.

We should be putting out better images of oursselves especially with us being a minority that's at the bottom of the totem pole.

I'm not saying they're right for doing that but I can understand why they do.

So who's fault is that? The media? Black folks? Or naive white folks? I'm just asking

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
So who's fault is that? The media? Black folks? Or naive white folks? I'm just asking
It's pretty much a combination all of those factors, I can't put all the blame on black people because the white media has played a large role in this problem.

But at the same time we ain't really helping ourselves when shyt like this happens especially when you take into account that we're already disadvantaged being in this white supremist society :manny: