Damn them Florida boys were wilding

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
MORE people should be doing shyt like this fukk! Wal-Mart as a corporation and a store:pacspit:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
fukking dummies......same cameras they using to record them doing this stupid shyt will be the same cameras that get themselves locked up.

Bunch of dummies acting out

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They didn't even have a plan they just walkin around laughin at each other like I'm dumb. You dumb too nikka, yo dummy make sure you film my dumb ass doin nothin. nikka might as well be a new race. F uckin it up for good black people for real.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
We have one right outside of DC. It's damn shame bc some people actually call it the "Welfare Walmart.":snoop: shyt is just hood as fukk.

If you go anytime after 9a (Yes, 9a!!), then you will be:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Florida is pathetic. It's the only state where I advocate everyone carry a weapon. Dudes down there be on them home invasions heavy. Them New York Ricans in Orlando are the scum of the Earth. Miami is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Jacksonville really is South, Georgia. The genetic makeup of those people are the same of those on the Ohioan and West Virginia border meaning generations of inbreeding.

Tampa is a low key Las Vegas type city. It's also a shh hole.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Florida is pathetic. It's the only state where I advocate everyone carry a weapon. Dudes down there be on them home invasions heavy. Them New York Ricans in Orlando are the scum of the Earth. Miami is just an embarrassment to humanity.

Jacksonville really is South, Georgia. The genetic makeup of those people are the same of those on the Ohioan and West Virginia border meaning generations of inbreeding.

:rudy:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

you sound like you had a bad experience