Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

Daps
You seriously acting like Instagram is a bastion of peace and love on the internet? :dahell: Don't play dumb. We expose racist instagrams monthly on this website alone.
just do it show me racist active instagram because you talking bullcrap you fukking neckbeard fedora wearing c00n

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
just do it show me racist active instagram because you talking bullcrap you fukking neckbeard fedora wearing c00n
Hop on Google you dumb bytch. And stop catching feelings b/c you got out classed in a discussion.

Last edited:

Valkcross

Banned
Daps
It's not really "white trash" it's more of the "geeky personality glasses wearing hipster I'm liberal rich and entitled spoiled I listen to jayz I understand "******s" and beat off to Pokemon and let dogs eat peanut butter out of my cac ass" type of people who post there.

basically the typical white living in america?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
why would any black person live in America?

answer to both of those questions is the same.
No its not.

We were forced to be here in the US and put in too much work into America to leave now.

Brothas have no part in Reddit nor are we forced to go there.

I know many racist towns here on Texas yet you don't see me trying to move to those towns

Smarten up son

Pesci

Architect
Daps
Reddit is pretty much what you make of it. If you go into the comment section of a post on any of the default subs, yeah you're going to see a lot of terrible posting. It's not any different from YouTube or any online news site in that way.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No its not.

We put in too much work into America to leave.

Brothas have no part in Reddit.

I know many racist towns here on Texas yet you don't see me trying to move to those towns

Smarten up son
so black people aren't immigrating by the millions from places like Africa and South America to a place that hates them because of their skin?

black americans are only a small piece of the melanin endowed pie

Mr. Togo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Google
dismiss one of the most informative social platforms on the internet because it has a handful of racist subreddits on it

in1gcUH.gif

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:usure: let's not act like there's not anti-black bs on here every day

there's mad cacs in disguise on here

it is way better than reddit though. i go on there a lot but it's pretty shytty often.
at least it's not a group of cacs circlejerking and agreeing with their hyperbole :scusthov:
I hated that shyt

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:usure: let's not act like there's not anti-black bs on here every day

there's mad cacs in disguise on here

it is way better than reddit though. i go on there a lot but it's pretty shytty often.
They're not even in disguise. That's the worst part. And idiots like @Digga38 want to call us whiners for not wanting those a$$holes here. Shame on us for wanting to have ONE forum on the internet where black men don't get shytted on.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
so black people aren't immigrating by the millions from places like Africa and South America to a place that hates them because of their skin?

black americans are only a small piece of the melanin endowed pie
They come for school and then go back home to Africa :sas2:

Fighting hard just to be with them huh?

Last edited: