Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
you see racist comments on every subreddit. every single one. even the one dedicated to hip hop
That subreddit is like "Riff Raff, Kendrick Lamar, Danny Brown, Action Bronson" central... I cant even talk shyt about the stans here after going to that site

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
TBH, it has like 1000s of subreddits about different subjects. It can be pretty racists cause CACs on the internet tend to do that shyt. What kills me is how random it can be and all the subtle cism displaye dthere but it's not gonna stop me from visiting interesting subreddits that are drama free.

shyt, if I did that I'd stop using the innanets altogether :manny:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
VOID
So we can't use reddit. Cool

I just hope that if we are being consistent, you guys also have a rule to not visit: Youtube, IMGUR, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TUMBLR any major news website comment section ESPECIALLY ESPN.com....am I missing any? Because they all have racist sections and vile comments as well. And those are probably worse as they don't have as many unique users everyday and sections that Reddit has. I think that's fair.
We get it. You love reddit. Don't get your panties in a bunch cause we don't share your same enthusiasm.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
We get it. You love reddit. Don't get your panties in a bunch cause we don't share your same enthusiasm.
:camby: These ad hominem attacks add nothing to the issue at hand here, which you've skirted around. I don't care if you guys use any of these websites. I don't "love" reddit any more than I do any other social media platform or forum. My panties aren't in a bunch. I don't give a shyt WHO uses it and I'm not trying to get ppl to use it at all. That's your prerogative. All I asked for, was a legitimate reason why Reddit is being stigmatized, yet the other websites I listed aren't. Last month alone, that website had 150 million unique visitors. It's literally the biggest website on the internet, so of course there will be racist white ppl on it. What's the excuse for using those other websites breh?

EDIT: I don't even want a long back and forth. I'm about to go play ball.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: These ad hominem attacks add nothing to the issue at hand here, which you've skirted around. I don't care if you guys use any of these websites. I don't "love" reddit any more than I do any other social media platform or forum. My panties aren't in a bunch. I don't give a shyt WHO uses it and I'm not trying to get ppl to use it at all. That's your prerogative. All I asked for, was a legitimate reason why Reddit is being stigmatized, yet the other websites I listed aren't. Last month alone, that website had 150 million unique visitors. It's literally the biggest website on the internet, so of course there will be racist white ppl on it. What's the excuse for using those other websites breh?

EDIT: I don't even want a long back and forth. I'm about to go play ball.
what he's getting at is, why are you even defending it?

i use reddit every day. you won't see me defending it though, because nothing people are saying about it isn't true.

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
no matter how ridiculous some of the threads on here may be

Reddit is the king of just some of the stupidest post topics

like you will have some white dude post a topic like:

OMG! look at this potato chip, it looks like it was pre-bitten out the bag:dwillhuh:

and people will be seriously commenting and being amazed :dead:
them cats are psycho
swaggaless cacs :scust:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
i use reddit every day.
Then there is nothing to discuss. I'm not defending anything. :dahell: Reddit has racist posts by racist people. That's not a valid reason to not use it in my opinion...and if you feel that is a valid reason to boycott reddit, then that same logic should lead you to boycott all other popular social media.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then there is nothing to discuss. I'm not defending anything. :dahell: Reddit has racist posts by racist people. That's not a valid reason to not use it in my opinion...and if you feel that is a valid reason to boycott reddit, then that same logic should lead you to boycott all other popular social media.
you just defended it, like explicitly, but ok breh