Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not really "white trash" it's more of the "geeky personality glasses wearing hipster I'm liberal rich and entitled spoiled I listen to jayz I understand "******s" and beat off to Pokemon and let dogs eat peanut butter out of my cac ass" type of people who post there.
this is true as fukk too. i've sat behind so many of these types in class who always browsing redit. they all have glasses, look like they weigh about 110-120 lbs and look alergic to the sun.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I'm surprised it took so long for mainstream media to comment on the virulent racism that blacks receive daily on the internet. I was beginning to think it was only white feminists that got hateful comments online. I see so many brothers and sisters who actively avoid reading the comment section of websites because the racism is just so pervasive. I'm sure it's even traumatic for some of us.
:russ:

jesus christ grow a set of balls.....

jesus troll back or log the fukk off my gawd.......

when did negroes become so weak minded my god:snoop:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:russ:

jesus christ grow a set of balls.....

jesus troll back or log the fukk off my gawd.......

when did negroes become so weak minded my god:snoop:

When you're bombarded with hatred and scrutiny in every aspect of your life whether through TV, radio, internet, etc., it will take a toll on you. That much negativity is not good for anyone.

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not hypocritical, because people get different things from different sites. 90% of the content on Reddit is comments. you're going to be sorting through racism a lot more on there than on youtube, because you can get 95% of what youtube has to offer without ever reading the comments

keep illustrating that you have no idea what you're talking about, though

His thesis is singling out reddit is hypocritical not reddit is good or bad, the point he's making is unrelated to whatever his personal opinion of reddit is.

My comments are strictly about pointing out the idiotic logic in you constantly labeling the other posters argument as a defense of reddit when, right or wrong, it was an argument over the hypocrisy of using those other sites.

And I get plenty of content from reddit without even looking at the comments, the point of reddit is it acts as a place where people can aggregate information with links to content hosted elsewhere, clicking on the comments of something linked in a subreddit is really not much different than clicking on the comments of a youtube vid or news article, it's completely avoidable

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would any black person live in America?

answer to both of those questions is the same.
this is the dumbest shyt i've ever read. you don't choose where you are born. you do choose which websites you browse though.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
this is true as fukk too. i've sat behind so many of these types in class who always browsing redit. they all have glasses, look like they weigh about 110-120 lbs and look alergic to the sun.
Interesting you say that.
There's this guy at my job who wears glasses watches anime and hates the summertime who post on reddit.
Guarantee he beats his meat to hentai.
:mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby: These ad hominem attacks add nothing to the issue at hand here, which you've skirted around. I don't care if you guys use any of these websites. I don't "love" reddit any more than I do any other social media platform or forum. My panties aren't in a bunch. I don't give a shyt WHO uses it and I'm not trying to get ppl to use it at all. That's your prerogative. All I asked for, was a legitimate reason why Reddit is being stigmatized, yet the other websites I listed aren't. Last month alone, that website had 150 million unique visitors. It's literally the biggest website on the internet, so of course there will be racist white ppl on it. What's the excuse for using those other websites breh?

EDIT: I don't even want a long back and forth. I'm about to go play ball.
your initial point was illogical. people go to youtube to watch youtube videos. they don't go there to read comments. reddit is a forum based around communities filled with racist comments. it's a false equivalency. it's a new age storm front for awkward ass fake liberals with bizarre interests and senses of humor.

they're also pretty retarded as well. they think they can crowd source everything which is foolish. that's the same website that blamed the wrong person for the Boston bombing b/c they were "crowdsourcing" it and the same site that thought they could crowdsource the murder case in the serial podcast. they're just a bunch of geeks with a false sense of importance.

Interesting you say that.
There's this guy at my job who wears glasses watches anime and hates the summertime who post on reddit.
Guarantee he beats his meat to hentai.
yeah i sit behind these dudes everyday in class and watch them furiously reload their subreddits based around their bizarre interests. i've never seen a single person who isn't a pale white male using reddit either.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
your initial point was illogical. people go to youtube to watch youtube videos. they don't go there to read comments. reddit is a forum based around communities filled with racist comments. it's a false equivalency. it's a new age storm front for awkward ass fake liberals with bizarre interests and senses of humor.

they're also pretty retarded as well. they think they can crowd source everything which is foolish. that's the same website that blamed the wrong person for the Boston bombing b/c they were "crowdsourcing" it and the same site that thought they could crowdsource the murder case in the serial podcast. they're just a bunch of geeks with a false sense of importance.

yeah i sit behind these dudes everyday in class and watch them furiously reload their subreddits based around their bizarre interests. i've never seen a single person who isn't a pale white male using reddit either.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the dumbest shyt i've ever read. you don't choose where you are born. you do choose which websites you browse though.
i already addressed this but of course you nikkas like to only read things halfway

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My comments are strictly about pointing out the idiotic logic in you constantly labeling the other posters argument as a defense of reddit when, right or wrong, it was an argument over the hypocrisy of using those other sites.

And I get plenty of content from reddit without even looking at the comments, the point of reddit is it acts as a place where people can aggregate information with links to content hosted elsewhere, clicking on the comments of something linked in a subreddit is really not much different than clicking on the comments of a youtube vid or news article, it's completely avoidable
you just talked around the points i made so i can safely assume this conversation is over

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you just talked around the points i made so i can safely assume this conversation is over

Man, you're stupid as fukk, you have no comprehension skills and can't follow a simple chain of argument

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, you're stupid as fukk, you have no comprehension skills and can't follow a simple chain of argument
how old are some of you nikkas :snoop: get a job or a hobby. knowing damn well you don't talk to people like this in real life