Damn @Napoleon... is this the company you keep on Reddit?

WeDemBoyz

All Star
Daps
Negro Napoleon?

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Great rebuttal there b! Stop quoting me, this is a stupid argument. Ya'll brehs cook :salute:
Give it up fool..
nikkas,are supposed to stop using Yahoo altogether because of its news comment section is full of racist fukks?
Pretty sure st0rmfr0nt has some cool,normal subforums
U ridin' for em too?:usure:

fukk Reddit and everybody that posts there

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Give it up fool..
nikkas,are supposed to stop using Yahoo altogether because of its news comment section is full of racist fukks?
Pretty sure st0rmfr0nt has some cool,normal subforums
U ridin' for em too?:usure:

fukk Reddit and everybody that posts there
Reddit is now st0rmfr0nt :ohhh:. So avoid yahoo comments but still use the website...but reddit comments and racist subreddits are unavoidable :ohhh:. You are so emotional right now, and your poor analogies are a reflection of your estrogen filled mental state right now. Sit this one out b.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Owning the means to make it. Cameras, sound equipment, editing studios, platforms etc. Which means we pool our resources as a group and make projects for free and get paid on the back end. Aggregationg is key if nikkas weren't so weak they could join us who are working on this stuff to save the masses who hate on us every chance they get.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown:

Dude's really have no reading comprehension skills, how did he defend reddit when he's making a commentary about you and people in this threads hypocrisy?
"reddit is just as bad as other sites!" = defending it

i also use reddit so clearly you gotta slow down when you come across these things called words and use your brain more

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"reddit is just as bad as other sites!" = defending it

i also use reddit so clearly you gotta slow down when you come across these things called words and use your brain more

His thesis is singling out reddit is hypocritical not reddit is good or bad, the point he's making is unrelated to whatever his personal opinion of reddit is.

I wouldn't be giving people advice about how they use their brain when you can't even follow arguments at a grade school level.

FemiO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His thesis is singling out reddit is hypocritical not reddit is good or bad, the point he's making is unrelated to whatever his personal opinion of reddit is.

I wouldn't be giving people advice about how they use their brain when you can't even follow arguments at a grade school level.
it's not hypocritical, because people get different things from different sites. 90% of the content on Reddit is comments. you're going to be sorting through racism a lot more on there than on youtube, because you can get 95% of what youtube has to offer without ever reading the comments

keep illustrating that you have no idea what you're talking about, though

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reddit is fukking awful. even in the non racist sections their humor is fukking terrible. they dap up a bunch of posts over there that literally aint even close to funny. those cacs are really fukking weird.

also the fukking morons who believe that dolphins on "wreddit" actually has wrestling scoops are the biggest fukking geeks on the inernet.