Damn man, teen breh dies doing the "One Chip" challenge

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If you cannot handle ghost peppers you shouldnt try it...:francis: people have been hospitalized off this shyt...

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
When I Say Dumb shyt I Mean, Playing On Roofs, Doing Stupid Things With Fireworks, Running Across Busy Streets For A Football, Stealing Icys From Bodgeas Knowing The Store Owner Got A Baseball Bat And Would Go Upside Your Head lol

Kid Shiit

All I’m Saying Is Before We Lay Into This Kid, I Think Most Of Us From Age Like 10-14 Have Done Dumber Stuff Than Eat A Hot Potato Chip So Let’s Ease Up A Bit
:mjlol:Man you don’t have to explain yourself. A lot of these coli bruhs get old, and swear to god. They’ve never done any stupid shyt during their youth. They 100% know what you’re talking about.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Did that chip last year with my ex and floated through the spicy part without much issue, whereas she was dying and throwing up... what nobody told me was that an hour later to 10 hours later, I would have the worst abdominal pain I ever felt in my life and it would not go away. Felt like I imagine would be the alien popping through your stomach. fukk that chip, that is not spiciness that is a chemical reaction. R.I.P. to that kid

I have gastritis and had an gastric ulcer years ago for abusing spicy foods, today every time i eat something hot i always take some omeprazole and donperidone beforehand :whew:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I did this challenge b4. Not even the whole challenge, me on my supervisor at work both did half the tortilla.

That shyt was no joke. shyt had my whole body feel numb. U could feel your heart beatin faster n shyt. Im huessing this kid had some medical issue already and the chip just escalated it

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm good on that spicy ass food, that stomach pain ain't nothing to fukk wit

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
i see these things at the store and i dont know why people go for it. i eat hot stuff but any chip that is sold as a single in a whole box is a problem.

Geode

All Star
Daps
I don't see why this has to be a challenge that sold in stores, specifically for this. If you're going to be stupid a risk taker, there shouldn't be marketing around it. As stupid as eating tide pods or snorting cinnamon was, at least they didn't make products specifically for that purpose.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Has it been confirmed that he ate only 1 chip? What if dude tried like 2 or 3 at the same time and his blood pressure skyrocketed too much

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Has it been confirmed that he ate only 1 chip? What if dude tried like 2 or 3 at the same time and his blood pressure skyrocketed too much
That challenge only come with one chip, but it is much bigger than your averahe tortilla