Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When I Say Dumb shyt I Mean, Playing On Roofs, Doing Stupid Things With Fireworks, Running Across Busy Streets For A Football, Stealing Icys From Bodgeas Knowing The Store Owner Got A Baseball Bat And Would Go Upside Your Head lol

Kid Shiit

All I’m Saying Is Before We Lay Into This Kid, I Think Most Of Us From Age Like 10-14 Have Done Dumber Stuff Than Eat A Hot Potato Chip So Let’s Ease Up A Bit
Thanks for clarifying, but I think you're speaking for yourself in terms of what you classify as regular kid shyt.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
from amazom reviews :picard:

My piss was burning.
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2021
Y'all, I read the reviews and thought I could take it. The taste is horrendous but that is the least of your problems when you eat this. You feel straight pain for an hour, the maulk barely does anything to calm it down. Breathing makes it worse. Only thing that got me by was ice water. I lasted 2 minutes without drinking anything. The first pi$$ after eating this burned..and after you pee it keeps burning for another 15 minutes. It was wild y'all, I 100% recommend this if you would like to experience what lighting her mouth on fire and then popping a can of turpentine in there for s#!+$ and giggles feels like.P.S. Passing it was not the worst, I expected more. Don't get me wrong, I could not sit down for 30 min after using the restroom but I have had worse.P.P.S. Drink Pepto before and after.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When I Say Dumb shyt I Mean, Playing On Roofs, Doing Stupid Things With Fireworks, Running Across Busy Streets For A Football, Stealing Icys From Bodgeas Knowing The Store Owner Got A Baseball Bat And Would Go Upside Your Head lol

Kid Shiit

All I’m Saying Is Before We Lay Into This Kid, I Think Most Of Us From Age Like 10-14 Have Done Dumber Stuff Than Eat A Hot Potato Chip So Let’s Ease Up A Bit
Say most of those us next time then instead of ”we” as it’s lumping everyone in together because I haven’t done a lot of those “kid shyt” that you mentioned

Daps
:mjlol:Man you don’t have to explain yourself. A lot of these coli bruhs get old, and swear to god. They’ve never done any stupid shyt during their youth. They 100% know what you’re talking about.

Fr fr. All young breh did was eat a fukking chip. A chip that was readily available for purchase for human consumption. Coli wingbats yelling at the sky like breh participated in a drink antifreeze challenge.

How many people has this chip killed? I’d bet eating that chip is less dangerous than driving over the speed limit yet these hypocrites do that every day…as adults.

Rip young breh.

Last edited:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Man at what point do these corporations start to be held liable for shyt ? All this buyer beware, read the label to cover their ass is bullshyt. everything shouldn’t have to be well you didn’t read the fine print oh well.
Breh they literally got warnings all over the bag and any display carrying this thing.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I don't see why this has to be a challenge that sold in stores, specifically for this. If you're going to be stupid a risk taker, there shouldn't be marketing around it. As stupid as eating tide pods or snorting cinnamon was, at least they didn't make products specifically for that purpose.

You were only supposed to swallow the cinnamon. :dahell:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This is terrible man.

I love hot/spicy foods but that chip does not qualify as that in my opinion. It is hot but it is also made with shyt that is designed to irritate and upset your digestive system.

To me that is not a “spicy food challenge” it becomes something different all together when a “food” consistently causes people to vomit and have bowel moves (basically your body trying to immediately get rid of it) and is essentially like eating low dose poison.

When ate a chip, I told myself I would never do it again. fukk that chip
Same. Did it once. Felt terrible while it was going on and will never do anything like that again.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh they literally got warnings all over the bag and any display carrying this thing.
My whole point is I don’t give a fukk, why is chip allowed to be sold that clearly is fukking a bunch of people up ?

I look at it like this, a single chip that serve’s absolutely no nutritional value and was clearly marketed and promoted towards kids with all the “challenges “ (them fakkits even got the #onechipchallenge hashtag on their site)

Is being sold in the isle of target and just because it says warning it’s not intended for kids shyt is all good?

That’s dumb as fukk when you got kids getting fukked up. They clearly wanted the shyt to go viral and I wouldn’t doubt paid influencers to promote it. People calling 911 and taking up hospital beds ain’t it so one goofy fakkit can make some money.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
My 11 year old son had this chip back in April. It was ridiculous how much it cost.

He took it to school to show off lol. Anyways he ate it and was fine. Just drank a lot after. He never asked for it again though.

I didn’t know about the dangers of this chip when I bought it for him. Crazy.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
RIP to the homie

the company has this on their website:

THE PAQUI ONE CHIP CHALLENGE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY, WITH CLEAR AND PROMINENT LABELING HIGHLIGHTING THE CHIP IS NOT FOR CHILDREN OR ANYONE SENSITIVE TO SPICY FOODS OR WHO HAS FOOD ALLERGIES, IS PREGNANT OR HAS UNDERLYING HEALTH CONDITIONS.​

WE HAVE SEEN AN INCREASE IN TEENS AND OTHER INDIVIDUALS NOT HEEDING THESE WARNINGS.  AS A RESULT, WHILE THE PRODUCT CONTINUES TO ADHERE TO FOOD SAFETY STANDARDS, OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION, WE ARE ACTIVELY WORKING WITH OUR RETAILERS TO REMOVE THE PRODUCT FROM SHELVES.​

WE ARE ALSO OFFERING REFUNDS ON OUR SINGLE-SERVE ONE CHIP CHALLENGE PRODUCT.​

FOR REFUNDS PLEASE CALL 1-866-528-6848.​

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My whole point is I don’t give a fukk, why is chip allowed to be sold that clearly is fukking a bunch of people up ?

I look at it like this, a single chip that serve’s absolutely no nutritional value and was clearly marketed and promoted towards kids with all the “challenges “ (them fakkits even got the #onechipchallenge hashtag on their site)

Is being sold in the isle of target and just because it says warning it’s not intended for kids shyt is all good?

That’s dumb as fukk when you got kids getting fukked up. They clearly wanted the shyt to go viral and I wouldn’t doubt paid influencers to promote it. People calling 911 and taking up hospital beds ain’t it so one goofy fakkit can make some money.
You could make that case about a lot of things being sold on shelves.

I guess my main question would be who sold him the chip considering the adults only label.