Damn man, teen breh dies doing the "One Chip" challenge

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Man at what point do these corporations start to be held liable for shyt ? All this buyer beware, read the label to cover their ass is bullshyt. everything shouldn’t have to be well you didn’t read the fine print oh well.

breh you wanna show ID to buy habaneros now? get tf outta here :what:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
People Gonna Come In Here And Say Dumb Shiit Like Attention Is A Drug, Social Media Is The Worst Thing Etc

It’s A 14 Year Old Eating A Hot Potato Chip

Get A Grip

We All Know We Did Dumber, And More Dangerous Shiit And It Wasn’t Even A Challenge, We Were Just Young And Dumb
Every 7-Eleven I go to has a whole stand worth ready for purchase. Teens are easily their primary customer base

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP to this young man. Sounds like some type of adverse reaction. Awful news for any family to hear

The Paqui One Chip Challenge is a social media challenge that involves consumption of a spicy tortilla chip. The chip contains capsaicin, a compound found naturally in chili peppers. Capsaicin consumption typically causes mouth and throat pain but can also result in more serious health problems including heart attack and esophageal damage.

Capsaicin is a naturally occurring compound that is the active ingredient in chili peppers. Capsaicin may be used by pepper plants as a natural defense against predators and fungal species. Although it is found in nature, capsaicin can also be synthesized through a chemical reaction. It is available in powder, liquid, and spray formulations. Although capsaicin is colorless and odorless, it is highly pungent and irritating to the eyes, skin, and mouth of humans and animals.

Capsaicin is a component of some pepper spray and bear spray devices and is described as being more irritating than mace.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Did that chip last year with my ex and floated through the spicy part without much issue, whereas she was dying and throwing up... what nobody told me was that an hour later to 10 hours later, I would have the worst abdominal pain I ever felt in my life and it would not go away. Felt like I imagine would be the alien popping through your stomach. fukk that chip, that is not spiciness that is a chemical reaction. R.I.P. to that kid