BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I never realized it was like that; I’ve had some spicy food in my life but never thought there’d be people out here dying.

Especially from ONE chip.

That shyt must be awful. I’d hate to bite into a tortilla chip and just taste pain

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
One of my day ones tried a hot wing challenge at a local wing spot. As soon as I saw it I knew it was a wrap for him. Breh took one bite and starters tearing up and coughing non stop. We was rolling because of all the shyt he was talking prior to making that dumb ass decision.

Chef

All Star
Daps
The shyt that hot?
:what:
I worked as at a restaurant that used dried ghost peppers as an ingredient for a cocktail. Me and my sous chef split in half as a dare from my head chef.

shyt ain’t fun, milk didn’t do anything, me and my sous were sweating through our aprons, and we had six hours in our shift left. I felt like I had a knot in my stomach for a week.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
from amazom reviews :picard:

My piss was burning.
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2021
Y'all, I read the reviews and thought I could take it. The taste is horrendous but that is the least of your problems when you eat this. You feel straight pain for an hour, the maulk barely does anything to calm it down. Breathing makes it worse. Only thing that got me by was ice water. I lasted 2 minutes without drinking anything. The first pi$$ after eating this burned..and after you pee it keeps burning for another 15 minutes. It was wild y'all, I 100% recommend this if you would like to experience what lighting her mouth on fire and then popping a can of turpentine in there for s#!+$ and giggles feels like.P.S. Passing it was not the worst, I expected more. Don't get me wrong, I could not sit down for 30 min after using the restroom but I have had worse.P.P.S. Drink Pepto before and after.

:picard:I love hot food like any other bloke, but I'll stick to my ghost pepper tree shavings.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Same folks clowning this young mans death off the spicy chips think theres no problem drinking paint thinner style drank aka 151 proof or everclear with no chaser.
Who drinks Everclear straight? I tried one time in my teens, that shyt is straight up rubbing alcohol.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Teen died from eating a spicy chip as part of social media challenge, autopsy report concludes​

May 16, 2024

BOSTON (AP) — A Massachusetts teen who participated in a spicy tortilla chip challenge on social media died from ingesting a high amount of a chili pepper extract, according to an autopsy report obtained by The Associated Press.

Harris Wolobah, a 10th grader from the city of Worcester, died on Sept. 1, 2023, after eating the chip. He was found unresponsive by police who were called to his home, and brought to a hospital, where he died.
The cause of death was listed as cardiopulmonary arrest “in the setting of recent ingestion of food substance with high capsaicin concentration.”
The 14-year-old boy also had an enlarged heart and a congenital heart defect, according to the report, the findings of which were shared with the AP in an email from Elaine Driscoll, a spokesperson for the Massachusetts Executive Office of Public Safety and Security.

The cause of death was determined on Feb. 27, and the death certificate was released to the city clerk’s office on March 5, Driscoll said.
The manufacturer of the chip, Paqui, asked retailers to stop selling the product shortly after Harris' death.
The chip, sold individually for about $10, comes wrapped in foil in a coffin-shaped box containing the warning that it is intended for the “vengeful pleasure of intense heat and pain.” The warning notes that the chip is for adult consumption only, and should be kept out of the reach of children.
Despite the warning, children have had no problem buying the chips. There have been reports from around the country of teens who have gotten sick after taking part in the challenge, including three California high school students who were sent to a hospital. Paramedics were called to a Minnesota school when seven students fell ill after taking part in the challenge.