Damn man, teen breh dies doing the "One Chip" challenge

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I like spicy/hot foods, but shyt that will make me uncomfortable is not a good thing for taste buds in general. I've never ate some Buffalo wings and thought (I want them spicier :ahh:). A lot of chicks I've fukked with loved eating the spiciest shyt, anything on a menu that's extra spicy in the title, them chicks would be on that shyt. Give me regular spicy and I'm fine.

Especially with these damn chips. Why even make them. The taste alone is absolutely irrelevant if it will make your insides boil, and I'm sure you can't even taste the chip or a flavor of spiciness if the shyt is that hot.

I never understood that shyt.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Im a spice head and did this and the Korean noodles. Just say I was running to the toilet the Next day l day after both.
I'd never. Ramen Lime Chilli Shrimp is a comfortable spicy and a hell of a tangy flavor. Best ramen flavor by far. I be smashing them bytches. I make county jail cook ups at home so it's lunch meat or actual shrimp, crackers crunched up or toasted bread torn in pieces, shredded cheese, hot pickle slices, ect. Them bytches slap on some lazy shyt.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man at what point do these corporations start to be held liable for shyt ? All this buyer beware, read the label to cover their ass is bullshyt. everything shouldn’t have to be well you didn’t read the fine print oh well.

i’ve never watched a video where someone wasn’t damn near crying at the end. shyt probably painful as fukk. probably have a upset stomach all day

Habaneros have a Scoville level if 100,000 to 350,000..

One chip is 1 to 2 million

They did that for reaction, dont get me wrong its hot af but me and my girl were at a park and did that and while she was freaking out I just sat and focused on breathing while continuously taking sips of water. After 10 minutes its basically gone, she was mad I showed no reaction but I told her I wasn't gonna make a fool of myself in public lol. Its the abdominal pain that happens later that makes this a dreadful experience. My girl wanted to go to the hospital and I did too lowkey but I told her that no, we aren't paying a huge hospital bill when all they're gonna tell us to do is wait for it to subside. It was agonizing. Chip shouldn't be legal

These stupid ass challenges :mindblown: im more surprised at some of the adults in here who tried that chip. Be mindless sheep follower brehs

This is so fukked up. How do u get away with knowingly selling poison to a child?

Brehs sitting in prison over weed as we speak but i would bet my bottom dollar no consequences will come of this shyt.

Rest in peace. But this could have been prevented.

I like hot foods. Scotch bonnets all in my jerk chicken. I ate a raw scorpion pepper once, was told it was a scotch bonnet. Immediately knew it wasn't. Didn't do all those viral reactions, but I was sweating profusely. Mouth was on fire. It's the oil that gets you. The mouth burn hurt, swelled my lips, tongue, roof of my mouth, gums and shyt up. But that oil, that's what made it hurt in my stomach. The hot was gone after 20 minutes but that oil sitting in the stomach took a couple of hours. Didn't drink milk or water. Just had to let it burn, and let the body process the oil. Best part about it was my tolerance for heat afterward. Nothing's hot after that.

A white boy in hs ate 10 pepperoncinis and had to go to the hospital. You get those at Papa John's..mare those even hot?

Low key these are the best chips ever made. Eat thru the pain, cheese dip or salsa is godly but these mfs were so good you didn't need anything, but your mouth and lips would be swelled up from the salt and the heat. You'd still be eatin them bytches too. Stomach hurtin for days but worth it. Some real fat boy shyt.
Great-Value-Lightly-Seasoned-Scorchin-Hot-Tortilla-Chips-13-oz_9ddc7f8b-24a0-4a29-a84c-8aaef83056c4_1.f10aefa1ab97d2452485ac83f4925672.jpeg

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I like hot foods. Scotch bonnets all in my jerk chicken. I ate a raw scorpion pepper once, was told it was a scotch bonnet. Immediately knew it wasn't. Didn't do all those viral reactions, but I was sweating profusely. Mouth was on fire. It's the oil that gets you. The mouth burn hurt, swelled my lips, tongue, roof of my mouth, gums and shyt up. But that oil, that's what made it hurt in my stomach. The hot was gone after 20 minutes but that oil sitting in the stomach took a couple of hours. Didn't drink milk or water. Just had to let it burn, and let the body process the oil. Best part about it was my tolerance for heat afterward. Nothing's hot after that.

A white boy in hs ate 10 pepperoncinis and had to go to the hospital. You get those at Papa John's..mare those even hot?

Low key these are the best chips ever made. Eat thru the pain, cheese dip or salsa is godly but these mfs were so good you didn't need anything, but your mouth and lips would be swelled up from the salt and the heat. You'd still be eatin them bytches too. Stomach hurtin for days but worth it. Some real fat boy shyt.
Great-Value-Lightly-Seasoned-Scorchin-Hot-Tortilla-Chips-13-oz_9ddc7f8b-24a0-4a29-a84c-8aaef83056c4_1.f10aefa1ab97d2452485ac83f4925672.jpeg
I used to love hot/spicy chips as a youngin breh(should i say :dame:? This feels like a :dame: moment). Those Herr's red hot chips. The 25 cent bags with the ruffle ones. The big bag with the regular chips never hit the same. Then u got one that was saturated in the hot spices, like a deep blood red :whew::sadbron::ahh:

Then those andy cap hot fries! Crush those shyts up and eat the powder with a spoon.

We used to have whole heated ass debates about who had the best wings. And saying they all the same was like a cardinal sin. Hands have been thrown over lesser blashphemous declarations! :ufdup:

But if its too hot to enjoy, where u literally in pain, it defeats the whole purpose. Takes all the fun out of it.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I used to love hot/spicy chips as a youngin breh(should i say :dame:? This feels like a :dame: moment). Those Herr's red hot chips. The 25 cent bags with the ruffle ones. The big bag with the regular chips never hit the same. Then u got one that was saturated in the hot spices, like a deep blood red :whew::sadbron::ahh:

Then those andy cap hot fries! Crush those shyts up and eat the powder with a spoon.

We used to have whole heated ass debates about who had the best wings. And saying they all the same was like a cardinal sin. Hands have been thrown over lesser blashphemous declarations! :ufdup:

But if its too hot to enjoy, where u literally in pain, it defeats the whole purpose. Takes all the fun out of it.

With the paqui chip (I've done it twice). The heat ain't a problem, there's no salt, or garlic or onion, any type of flavor. It's just hot and crunchy....if it actually had a flavor like nacho cheese or Buffalo wing or anything more people would try it.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
With the paqui chip (I've done it twice). The heat ain't a problem, there's no salt, or garlic or onion, any type of flavor. It's just hot and crunchy....if it actually had a flavor like nacho cheese or Buffalo wing or anything more people would try it.
If i was gone try it i would just cheat my ass off. Crumble it to a fine powder and sprinkle it over a plate of nachos. Im still eating the whole chip right? :troll:

Edit: even if i have like one nacho an hour. By morning i still ate the chip.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We All Know We Did Dumber, And More Dangerous Shiit And It Wasn’t Even A Challenge, We Were Just Young And Dumb
Nope

I was never that dumb and that's why I and most of us are still here. Doing stupid shyt because it's viral is a proper set up for natural selection

It's like when old folks used to ask shyt like "if your friends jumped off a cliff would you do it too?" And you answer yes instead of understanding the point. That's what viral culture is. I appreciate your efforts dignity this kids passing but his folks will have to relay how he went or omit it entirely from discussion in the future because it's embarrassing. That's reality

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
I'd never. Ramen Lime Chilli Shrimp is a comfortable spicy and a hell of a tangy flavor. Best ramen flavor by far. I be smashing them bytches. I make county jail cook ups at home so it's lunch meat or actual shrimp, crackers crunched up or toasted bread torn in pieces, shredded cheese, hot pickle slices, ect. Them bytches slap on some lazy shyt.

institutionalized. :wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Boy I Was OUTSIDE Outside, In NYC In The 90’s You’re Right I Can’t Assume The Same For Some Of Y’all
Most of the guys who were outside outside in that era/location are dead or just came home.

You seem go be part of that small number who survived doing all that dumb shyt. Be proud of that, not that you were running around taking penitentiary chances for Avirex money.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Most of the guys who were outside outside in that era/location are dead or just came home.

You seem go be part of that small number who survived doing all that dumb shyt. Be proud of that, not that you were running around taking penitentiary chances for Avirex money.

When I Say Dumb shyt I Mean, Playing On Roofs, Doing Stupid Things With Fireworks, Running Across Busy Streets For A Football, Stealing Icys From Bodgeas Knowing The Store Owner Got A Baseball Bat And Would Go Upside Your Head lol

Kid Shiit

All I’m Saying Is Before We Lay Into This Kid, I Think Most Of Us From Age Like 10-14 Have Done Dumber Stuff Than Eat A Hot Potato Chip So Let’s Ease Up A Bit