Damn man, teen breh dies doing the "One Chip" challenge

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
i’ve never watched a video where someone wasn’t damn near crying at the end. shyt probably painful as fukk. probably have a upset stomach all day
They did that for reaction, dont get me wrong its hot af but me and my girl were at a park and did that and while she was freaking out I just sat and focused on breathing while continuously taking sips of water. After 10 minutes its basically gone, she was mad I showed no reaction but I told her I wasn't gonna make a fool of myself in public lol. Its the abdominal pain that happens later that makes this a dreadful experience. My girl wanted to go to the hospital and I did too lowkey but I told her that no, we aren't paying a huge hospital bill when all they're gonna tell us to do is wait for it to subside. It was agonizing. Chip shouldn't be legal

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
RIP

Everything about those chips is just sadistic, guarantee someone challenged breh to eat that chip and he didn’t just wake up one day wanting to burn his mouth off
Hood nikkas in my city pay bums and crackheads to eat one then stand around giggling, nothing good about this product

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
People Gonna Come In Here And Say Dumb Shiit Like Attention Is A Drug, Social Media Is The Worst Thing Etc

It’s A 14 Year Old Eating A Hot Potato Chip

Get A Grip

We All Know We Did Dumber, And More Dangerous Shiit And It Wasn’t Even A Challenge, We Were Just Young And Dumb
Speak for yourself

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
It's beyond hot and not all bodies especially a 14yo can deal with something that hot. He might have had underlying conditions
It might have been underlying conditions, I looked it up and there's not nearly enough capsaicin in the chip to kill someone.

It does come with a warning to not eat it if you're underage, have any type of allergies to peppers or any medical conditions.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
This is so fukked up. How do u get away with knowingly selling poison to a child?

Brehs sitting in prison over weed as we speak but i would bet my bottom dollar no consequences will come of this shyt.

Rest in peace. But this could have been prevented.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I Remember one time in the early 90's, flamin hot cheetos had just came out,, back then they were 24 cent a bag, so I ate 5 or six bags.

30 or 40 minutes I was like this on toilet ,,, that shyt hurt and was hottttttt AF coming out
james-mcavoy-sweating.gif

that turd was \/
giphy.gif

I never ate hot shyt again after that pain