Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Guise he doesn’t have the discipline to eat one meal a day or 1.5 meals. Why do y’all keep suggesting this?

These suggestions make zero sense

This is the thing I hate. In the random thoughts thread I got labeled a fasting hater because I said people need to stop suggesting these extreme measures right out the gate to people. OP my suggestion would be to first start walking 30 minutes a day and increase your water intake while cutting back on juices/sodas.

You 2 are right. The advice you give to a 300+ pound man will be different than the advice you give to a guy trying to cut 10-20 lbs will be vastly different.

OP needs to start being active everyday and stop drinking his calories. From there he can tweak his meals little by little as he goes on. It'll be a marathon but it's possible

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Might as well tell him what your most recent one-a-day meals are looking like and what time of day you're eating.
I work overnights so for the most part i just eat soon as i get off work at 7.30 a.m its usually my regular breakfast, sausage patties, over easy eggs, toast, and home fries.. or i go to wendys and get the baconater meal or mcdonalds and grab 2 mc muffins..

But after i eat that i dont eat again untill like 7 p.m or sometimes not even till i get to work at 11 p.m.. during the day i might snack on mandarin oranges or a lil cup of oatmeal and another fruit.. but i drink a shyt load of water too.

i just got to work just now and my stomach growlin luke crazy, i ignore that shyt till it get to crazy.. all i bought for lunch is 4 manadarun oranges, and a cup of oatmeal, and 4 bottles of water.. soon as my shift over im going straight to la fitness.. after that workout im going to get my regular breakfast( with a steak this time instead of sausage patties) and dont eatt throught the whole day again..

But im not gonna lie, i usually do this without hitting the gym.. this is my first week back in da gym in a long time.. i went the past 3 days.. its going good so far.

Last edited:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I work overnights so for the most part i just eat soon as i get off work at 7.30 a.m its usually my regular breakfast, sausage patties, over easy eggs, toast, and home fries.. or i go to wendys and get the baconater meal or mcdonalds and grab 2 mc muffins..

But after i eat that i dont eat again untill like 7 p.m or sometimes not even till i get to work at 11 p.m.. during the day i might snack on mandarin oranges or a lil cup of oatmeal and another fruit.. but i drink a shyt load of water too.

i just got to work just now and my stomach growlin luke crazy, i ignore that shyt till it get to crazy.. all i bought for lunch is 4 manadarun oranges, and a cup of oatmeal, and 4 bottles of water.. soon as my shift over im going straight to la fitness.. after that workout im going to get my regular breakfast( with a steak this time instead of sausage patties) and dont eatt throught the whole day again..

But im not gonna lie, i usually do this without hitting the gym.. this is my first week back in da gym in a long time.. i went the past 3 days.. its going good so far.

This has no benefit to the OP and his situation.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Ride a bike... Get interested in bikes... Ride around your city explore.. just ride .. you'll drop weight instantly, you're outside, getting fresh air and finding new tracks.. it's great pal

Daps
No one is talking about this but if your mental is off and your stressed out, I'd seek out these 3 things.

1. Doctor
  • he will exam your blood levels and tell you the best diet course for your system. Your body might not handle a traditional diet as well.
2. Dietician
  • They will work with you and you will stick with it more knowing you have weekly weigh-ins potentially with a sexy ass female dietician encouraging you
3. Therapist
  • Hard to lose weight if you got something else on your mind and no support system. You can vent how you feel about takin on such a long weight loss journey

This is why all the award winners thank so many people when they win Grammys and such. It takes a village to sometimes win in the end. I hope you win

:salute:

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
I skip one meal and lose 5 lbs I use to envy u endomorph brehs but now that I’m older I prefer to be leaner