Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I have to weigh myself every morning…that’s my form of motivation when I see those little triumphs and that gauges my focus throughout the day…it’s crazy how clear my mind has been since I started..my thoughts are silent and positive as hell..feel light on my feet now and gaining my mobility back :blessed: God is the greatest!

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Intermittent fasting is the quickest way to drop weight. 1-2 meals a day:wow:

I lost 20 pounds in a month without hitting the gym or cardio

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I have to weigh myself every morning…that’s my form of motivation when I see those little triumphs and that gauges my focus throughout the day…it’s crazy how clear my mind has been since I started..my thoughts are silent and positive as hell..feel light on my feet now and gaining my mobility back :blessed: God is the greatest!

I'm glad you're getting self gratification on the scale :myman:

I'd also suggest getting some good fat calipers too since they're more consistent at measuring progress than a scale.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol I’m having fun with this shyt man…I thought I wudda had to sweat bullets day in and day out to lose weight but this is easy as fukk :russ: feels like a cheat code tbh
Small caution in that this is probably a lot of water weight.

Hopefully you are tracking what you are eating/doing so you can adjust when that time comes. Always be ready to adjust.