Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I’m on this OMAD diet…it seems like I lose the most weight while I sleep..(been losing 2 lbs everytime I sleep for the past 3 days)…still at 307 tho
Weight loss happens continuously when in a deficit. It’s not happening in an elevated level during sleep

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So at any point on the OMAD diet will I stop losing weight after a period of time or will it continue straight thru?
Well weight loss isn’t linear. So purely on a cals in vs cals out metric you are in a deficit you will lose weight. That said different things can impact scale weight, sleep, stress, water retention etc. So one week by scale you may not lose anything and then the following week you lost more than previously. There are more layers to that but for simplicity and your situation that’s what you are facing.

I would advise against weighing everyday. Pick one day a week and stick to that and do it under the same factors week to week.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
exactly he needs to be ACTIVE!! fasting is not the answer...he needs to burn calories....do physically intensive activities

yup.

fukk all the random ass diets and shyt.

eat the same basic things every day for at least 6 months and be mindful of the portions — meaning don’t eat 4x a damn day.

breh gotta be outside burning those calories and doing it 6 times a week. fukk looking at a scale unless it’s a smart scale that’s showing everything

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I would advise against weighing everyday. Pick one day a week and stick to that and do it under the same factors week to week.

Idk....he can do it every day if he's averaging his daily weight.

I weigh every day, but tend only to look at the weight on Saturday. I'd advise at least every other day in the beginning. At least 3x a week at minimum.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I weigh every day, but tend only to look at the weight on Saturday. I'd advise at least every other day in the beginning. At least 3x a week at minimum.
I don’t see the point if he’s following a plan. Weight fluctuates so I wouldn’t him to get discouraged over a higher weight based off something he can’t truly control.

Splitting hairs to some degree so I can’t say my way is better vs yours.:hubie::martin:

Last edited:
Daps
yup.

fukk all the random ass diets and shyt.

eat the same basic things every day for at least 6 months and be mindful of the portions — meaning don’t eat 4x a damn day.

breh gotta be outside burning those calories and doing it 6 times a week. fukk looking at a scale unless it’s a smart scale that’s showing everything

Always wondered if there is a chance you can only weight once a month?

Smart or stupid?