Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I’m gonna eat probably salads and fruits every now and then but I’m fasting for the most part

Unless you’re fasting for spiritual/mental reasons, I wouldn’t suggest fasting to start in terms of weight loss.

Find a proper meal plan where you eat wholesome, nutritious meals. When you’re diet is in check, then you can look at IF and the rest. But you’re some ways from that level.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I’m gonna eat probably salads and fruits every now and then but I’m fasting for the most part
You can do IF but i suggest you watch youtube videos for proper instructions
Subscribe to Fledge Fitness hes really good in giving info and advice

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I haven’t eaten all day just came home and weighed myself the scale says 313 lbs from yesterdays 316…that motivated the hell out of me…I’m just gonna drink a cup of tea and call it a day

breh you still gotta put something in your body. Keep the portions reasonable and stick to the same basic ass meals. You’re not trying to be Iron Chef with these meals on some gourmet shyt. You’re trying to fuel up for your day and your workouts.

this is a numbers game at the end of the day: calories in, calories out, weight, time you spend working out, body fat percentage, etc.

This year (literally til Jan 1) is the year you gotta spend being consistent and active but also holding yourself accountable. Some days are gonna suck and some days you’ll have to will yourself to override your brain so you can get out and get it done. You won’t magically see results in a month. This shyt gotta be part of your lifestyle for now on and then you’ll realize it’s the highlight of your day.

Stay consistent. This shyt is mad important and be mindful of the portions you eat. If you gotta get a dry erase calendar so you can write stuff on it and visually see you shyt week to week, then do it.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
breh you still gotta put something in your body. Keep the portions reasonable and stick to the same basic ass meals. You’re not trying to be Iron Chef with these meals on some gourmet shyt. You’re trying to fuel up for your day and your workouts.

this is a numbers game at the end of the day: calories in, calories out, weight, time you spend working out, body fat percentage, etc.

This year (literally til Jan 1) is the year you gotta spend being consistent and active but also holding yourself accountable. Some days are gonna suck and some days you’ll have to will yourself to override your brain so you can get out and get it done. You won’t magically see results in a month. This shyt gotta be part of your lifestyle for now on and then you’ll realize it’s the highlight of your day.

Stay consistent. This shyt is mad important and be mindful of the portions you eat. If you gotta get a dry erase calendar so you can write stuff on it and visually see you shyt week to week, then do it.
Real I plan on taking a 30 min walk every morning starting tomorrow…also gonna try cut my portions as well

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Idk but its easy for me to gain and lose weight.. all you have to do is literally stop eating. If you can try to eat once a day that would be perfect.. once you get past them hunger pains youll be aiight..

Work out, drink a gallon of water a day, and starve yourself.. just eat one time a day and that weight would come off fast.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Idk but its easy for me to gain and lose weight.. all you have to do is literally stop eating. If you can try to eat once a day that would be perfect.. once you get past them hunger pains youll be aiight..

Work out, drink a gallon of water a day, and starve yourself.. just eat one time a day and that weight would come off fast.

Might as well tell him what your most recent one-a-day meals are looking like and what time of day you're eating.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
OP, I'm on a plan where I eat Chicken breast, bacon, eggs, and salads. I'll do one big meal and a lighter meal in the evening.

Workout routine is HIIT on an airdyne bike and battle ropes. Also lifting weights everyday as well.

The pounds should melt off doing that

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Guise he doesn’t have the discipline to eat one meal a day or 1.5 meals. Why do y’all keep suggesting this?

These suggestions make zero sense
This is the thing I hate. In the random thoughts thread I got labeled a fasting hater because I said people need to stop suggesting these extreme measures right out the gate to people. OP my suggestion would be to first start walking 30 minutes a day and increase your water intake while cutting back on juices/sodas.