Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
I'd like to add my 2cents regarding use of body weight scales
If you just have to, dont weigh yourself more than once a week at the most frequent.

Hmmm....maybe later on in his journey sure, but I think in the early stages, especially if he's making some big changes to his diet, I think it better to weigh every day (first thing in the morning, after using the bathroom with just underwear on) then average the numbers at the end of the week.

He'll want to keep his eyes on his progress in the early stages so he can adjust if things aren't working. As time goes on, he can weigh himself less. I still think 2-3 times is ideal. Once he gets to his goal weight I'd still say weigh yourself at least once a week just to keep an eye on things.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
We started a biggest loser at work challenge..the prize is $250…I gonna win!
Im gonna lose this shyt in fukking last place man…I’m mentally weak brehs I think I need an intervention cus I need to start getting out the house and doing cardio and shyt…the only time I leave the house is for work and it’s making me fukking depressed as fukk…my friends stopped checking for me so it’s only me taking on the world besides my family and they hardly check up on me…imma be a fat boy for life with breasts that shyt is mad depressing in itself..currently at 318 lbs…y’all nikkas that get up everyday and go and put in work at the gym/in life are winning man keep your head up and keep at it

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna lose this shyt in fukking last place man…I’m mentally weak brehs I think I need an intervention cus I need to start getting out the house and doing cardio and shyt…the only time I leave the house is for work and it’s making me fukking depressed as fukk…my friends stopped checking for me so it’s only me taking on the world besides my family and they hardly check up on me…imma be a fat boy for life with breasts that shyt is mad depressing in itself..currently at 318 lbs…y’all nikkas that get up everyday and go and put in work at the gym/in life are winning man keep your head up and keep at it
What’s stopping you from going for long walks?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
slap-slapping.gif

You made this thread and you got 6 pages of advice, theres so many diffrent ways to lose weight your just lazy
Eat one meal a day, try a keto or low carb diet
get your ass to the gym or go for long walks

take a video yourself walking and imagine how people see you everyday, if you hate the site of yourself you will be motivated to look better

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
slap-slapping.gif

You made this thread and you got 6 pages of advice, theres so many diffrent ways to lose weight your just lazy
Eat one meal a day, try a keto or low carb diet
get your ass to the gym or go for long walks

take a video yourself walking and imagine how people see you everyday, if you hate the site of yourself you will be motivated to look better
You’re right breh I am lazy..but when u weigh a lot u tend to have less energy

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Excuses breh. You got people talking about simply walking and you coming up with excuses.

I’m usually pretty supportive but this weak and I say that as someone who as been in a similar position. If you can’t take the first step then it’s clear where you are is where you really want to be.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
OP, you just gotta do it. You made your original post in mid September. With a few diet tweaks and incorporating in a 1hr brisk walk everyday, you could have easily been down 20-25lbs and you’d also have more energy to incorporate more vigorous exercise.

And you really wanna get that excess weight off ASAP. Extra body fat ages your body faster than at normal weight. Extra visercal fat excretes more estrogen which is a big no no for us men.

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
So you've resigned to the life eating cookies and candy...diabetes...high blood pressure..loss of appendages...because you cant find the willpower to better yourself? :unimpressed:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
My nikka go for a walk for 1hour everyday for a few weeks than start working on your diet. You're making this shyt much harder than it has to be.