Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
No one said “only fast”.
Once he starts seeing his weight drop he will gain motivation and then add exercise.

Overeating is how people become obese.
But I do not care to go back-and-forth about this all night but I really do wish everyone the best on their respective journeys

You ACTUALLY did, pretty much say "only fast", just in your own way.

When you're 316 it sure as hell needed ..unless hes doing something physically vigorous or taxing as a substitute which doesnt seem to be the case
It isn’t needed.

He can lose weight by eating less. It’s legit 95% diet.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Damn u nikkas gat a lot of mental power Man U out here living my dream
Like I said it gets harder before it gets easier

at first you can drop pounds fast than it gets a brutal struggle

but one thing you gotta remember is nobody gonna help you nobody can do it for you

it’s tough but you gotta force yourself

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
H
Ways that I've lost substantial weight over the last 15 years.

1.Slim fast, while eating once a day WITH moderate cardio
2.Cardio 2 hours daily, 1 hour hiit(fever pitch like pace, hard as you can, short breaks), one hour moderate (jogging like pace) while still eating 3 full meals a day, (no sweet drinks, just water)
3.Protein shakes & veggie smoothies while full body weight lifting daily (no cardio)
4.Eating (whatever I wanted to eat, MINUS SWEETS) , once a day and not exercising at all.

Choice is yours.

Your body burns around 2000 calories naturally, eating substantially less, will lose weight.
If you don't want to JUST be skinny, i strongly recommend hiit and/or weight lifting.
true HIIT is not supposed to be an hour

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Not at all. Gym isn’t even needed.
U kind of get where my head is with this whole weight loss thing…I kinda wanna lose 30lbs first by intermittent fasting and then implement exercise into my regiment…imma be a success story brehs it has been rough but I just purchased the MyFitnessPal app to start counting and record my calorie intake..I haven’t made any progress yet but thru God ALL things are possible!

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
U kind of get where my head is with this whole weight loss thing…I kinda wanna lose 30lbs first by intermittent fasting and then implement exercise into my regiment…imma be a success story brehs it has been rough but I just purchased the MyFitnessPal app to start counting and record my calorie intake..I haven’t made any progress yet but thru God ALL things are possible!
Fast. Low carb. No sugar.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Waiting to exercise doesn’t really make sense.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
H

true HIIT is not supposed to be an hour
I was really on it like that. I feel you, but I wanted it that bad and got where I wanted to be, super quick. I wouldn't be surprised if I dropped 30 in less than a month. No exaggeration.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Firstly, ignore the common myths of eating healthy is expensive, finding a gym is hard, etc.

Gain and losing has always been about calories in vs calories out. I've lost 50lbs eating rubbish, however, my intake was always 1500 cal a day. This has already been proven by the twinkie and potatoe diets. You're your own worst enemy. You're either eating too much, or drinking your calories, Make a diet journal, record what you eat in a week, or a month even. You'll notice that you're playing with the 2000+ range. Adjust and you'll notice the weight loss. Going to the gym is nice, but walking, simply taking a stroll will help shed weight. Then move on up to calisthenics, and eventually some weight lifting. But if we're talking about simply losing weight? Watch your caloric intake.