Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Are you gonna live like that from now on? The real problem is you lose weight on a given diet if you ever come off it you'll be back to the same problem that got you the weight.

Thread starter is wrong. Losing weight is easy. I get that some people can't even do that but it isn't difficult. In the short term it's temporary behavioral changes. The difficult part is what happens once the weight is off. Life ends up happening and people go back to old habits that die hard.

yup.

I don’t believe in diets. Unless a breh can keep that shyt up long term of just has servants making him the right shyt then it’s not feasible. It starts with habits and personal responsibility. But alot of cats got that disposable income to put on weight no no dieting can break a habit that people don’t wanna break in the first place.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
yup.

I don’t believe in diets. Unless a breh can keep that shyt up long term of just has servants making him the right shyt then it’s not feasible. It starts with habits and personal responsibility. But alot of cats got that disposable income to put on weight no no dieting can break a habit that people don’t wanna break in the first place.
It's like people recognize they have a problem, the weight, then come to a short term solution to solve it. Once the solution is abandoned the cause of the problem will still around.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I don't see how yall big nikkas can do it anymore.

I was weighing @ 230 around this time last year.

Last time I weighed myself this year I was at 190. Have decreased since then.

I went a little extreme, some intermittent fasting with the intention of rebuilding my eating habits into something sustainable.

Then I switched up started watching my calories very closely, and choosing what I eat based off that.

No soda, bought a water bottle & I keep that close.
No more crazy big meals 3x a day.
Less processed food, when I move to a better place fast food will be gone from my diet.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
It's like people recognize they have a problem, the weight, then come to a short term solution to solve it. Once the solution is abandoned the cause of the problem will still around.

they are rich as fukk.

I tell people this a lot and they feel some kinda way. You need $$$ to get big. Fast food is expensive and so is “healthy” food. You are not getting big off of a $1 burger from McDonalds. Cats are getting meals + nuggets and washing it down with deserts. That’s like $15 a meal right there and folks are doing this regularly.

at some point you gotta say fukk it. We all have cravings and you gotta refrain because the next day you feel like shyt and it’s not worth blowing a solid workout.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
they are rich as fukk.

I tell people this a lot and they feel some kinda way. You need $$$ to get big. Fast food is expensive and so is “healthy” food. You are not getting big off of a $1 burger from McDonalds. Cats are getting meals + nuggets and washing it down with deserts. That’s like $15 a meal right there and folks are doing this regularly.

at some point you gotta say fukk it. We all have cravings and you gotta refrain because the next day you feel like shyt and it’s not worth blowing a solid workout.
Once I hit the gym I instantly cut back on fast food. The crap is so dense in n calories there’s really no place to be eating it most of the time. Maybe once a week but you spend all this time in the gym and one meal can wipe out all that work.

At this point 95% of what I eat is self prepared.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Once I hit the gym I instantly cut back on fast food. The crap is so dense in n calories there’s really no place to be eating it most of the time. Maybe once a week but you spend all this time in the gym and one meal can wipe out all that work.

At this point 95% of what I eat is self prepared.
Not a sensible meal

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
305.6…I’m just happy I haven’t put the weight back on cus I’ve been eating kinda bad…but I’m back at it…won’t be at work till Monday so I’mma see if I can get to like 301-302 by Monday
:snoop:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
305.6…I’m just happy I haven’t put the weight back on cus I’ve been eating kinda bad…but I’m back at it…won’t be at work till Monday so I’mma see if I can get to like 301-302 by Monday

Do you live in Maryland?

I'll work out with you.