Damn losing weight is the hardest thing I’ve ever tried to do in life brehs

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
:unimpressed: then youre not serious

How is that working out :gucci:?

Lol I know brehs but u guys dnt kno how many times I’ve started the gym and stopped, started walking and stopped, like I said it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever attempted in my life..especially when I dnt have a buddy to do it with…mentally I ain’t there yet that’s y I’m trying a different method…when time changes next week I’m gonna have more time in the evening after work before sunset to do cardio/walking…I’m gonna see if I can do it everyday after work cus I have a park right around my area…gonna go on the park right now for 30 mins and do some walking:.I really do appreciate all the encouragement u guys are giving me

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Lol I know brehs but u guys dnt kno how many times I’ve started the gym and stopped, started walking and stopped, like I said it’s the hardest thing I’ve ever attempted in my life..especially when I dnt have a buddy to do it with…mentally I ain’t there yet that’s y I’m trying a different method…when time changes next week I’m gonna have more time in the evening after work before sunset to do cardio/walking…I’m gonna see if I can do it everyday after work cus I have a park right around my area…gonna go on the park right now for 30 mins and do some walking:.I really do appreciate all the encouragement u guys are giving me

I do realize because I’ve been through it. Increased activity is needed but you haven’t addressed eating.

Pulling for you but also you haven’t really been taking advice.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

in the end..you are responsible for you..not having a gym buddy should never be an excuse for prioritizing health...if you have a heart attack doesnt mean your gym buddy isnt going to have it...if you have diabetes doesnt mean your gym buddy isnt going to have diabetes...i can go on and on....youre not taking any advice to heart much less seriously...taking shortcuts isnt addressing long term....the story you told everyone should be more than enough motivation to achieve a goal...you gotta want this...health is wealth

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I do realize because I’ve been through it. Increased activity is needed but you haven’t addressed eating.

Pulling for you but also you haven’t really been taking advice.

in the end..you are responsible for you..not having a gym buddy should never be an excuse for prioritizing health...if you have a heart attack doesnt mean your gym buddy isnt going to have it...if you have diabetes doesnt mean your gym buddy isnt going to have diabetes...i can go on and on....youre not taking any advice to heart much less seriously...taking shortcuts isnt addressing long term....the story you told everyone should be more than enough motivation to achieve a goal...you gotta want this...health is wealth

:whew: just came from walking…did 3 laps around the track 2 without stopping…winded..plan on doing this everyday from now on…already ate for the day so I’m not eating anything else..I agree with y’all tho