Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t do that because you’ll lose.
I say over and over again.

“console sales don’t matter”

Y’all get surprised every time it say it.

You guys are so stuck on stan shyt you don’t even see what’s really happening.

Xbox is selling less and less hardware and making more and more revenue. They aren’t even trying to compete in console sales anymore :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Who’s yall? Because most people in the industry consider hi fi rush a success, but that doesn’t change the fact that its niche as fukk, its a AA title, and it’s still just one game in a two year drought.
if you count Hi-Fi Rush, what about Pentiment?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What annoys me the most about Phil Spencer is how he acts like a hardcore gamer but doesn't seem to play the games he has in development. Dude is acting like the quality of Redfall is a shock to him, then started talking about not interfering with a studios creativity.

shyt sounds like an excuse for him to not do his job, he should be making regular visits to all microsoft studios to check up on the progress of development and making sure quality games are being made.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What annoys me the most about Phil Spencer is how he acts like a hardcore gamer but doesn't seem to play the games he has in development. Dude is acting like the quality of Redfall is a shock to him, then started talking about not interfering with a studios creativity.

shyt sounds like an excuse for him to not do his job, he should be making regular visits to all microsoft studios to check up on the progress of development and making sure quality games are being made.
he says they should have got more involved in Redfall sooner

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

:mindblown: that's what ive been saying its like he does not actually care at all!!!

Daps
The whole “making good games isn’t going to make a difference for us” line should be a red flag for xbox owners.

Thats exactly what happened in the 7th generation, xbox made good games and got good exclusive deals and they were owning sony, sony came back because of stuff like MGS4 and Uncharted.
Nintendo's digital ecosystem = they say fukk off and buy our games again for this new console we made.

But people still fukk with them because of GAMES.

Nadella needs to get Phil Spencer's ol white flag waving bytch ass outta there. Loser talk from him.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nintendo's digital ecosystem = they say fukk off and buy our game again for this new console we made.

But people still fukk with them because of GAMES.

Nadella needs to get Phil Spencer's ol white flag waving bytch ass outta there. Loser talk from him.

I personally hate the nintendo hardware, it causes me physical and mental pain to turn it on, but im not missing out on Zelda. Games will have people doing absolutely crazy shyt.

Thats why i laugh at the “if you were a true gamer you’d own every platform” shyt that gets repeated here. Like no, make a game that makes me want to buy the console first, im not a plastic box collector

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony stans :mjlol:

I'm not Meach or Sad Titan I got better shyt going on than going back and forth but I ain't touched a Xbox since 360 lol. I see what they talk about with yall being emotional though

I don't give a shyt how many PS3s Sony sold after the PS4 came out and they kept counting for 3 more years, when it was 360 vs PS3, 360 controlled the gen and that's how they got to pay for exclusive DLCs for GTA and other big games. You can put the cape and sword down, you're not rewriting history and even Sony would call most of that gen lost years
No Stan here I own all console including a Series X. They was neck and neck in 2014 and Sony was 81 million and 360 was at 80 million. Worldwide. 360 only beat PlayStation in North American sales.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most Switch games are not ports, many are but not all and far from it. Those games were unfortunately trapped on trash hardware and further speaks to the benefit of having good exclusive games that you can remaster, remake or port when things are slower in the dev cycle.
Wii U had the same software output as any other nintendo console. It flopped for other reasons. Exclusive software itself doesn’t sell hardware.
Those Xbox games you mentioned are fine, pretty good mostly, but not major games, sellers or GOTY contenders.
This is such an unquantifiable argument. You or i can’t prove what’s a “system seller” and most people playing games don’t give a fukk about what geoff keely says.

What i do know is all those games I listed have very large and active audiences. I forgot Sea of Theives and that game is still outperforming so called “GOTY contenders” now years after it came out.
Redfall is just yet another example of MS failing to bring out a game that people want and enjoy. Pentiment, High on Life and Hifi Rush are a start, but these are smaller budget games and Redfall is where they needed to get it right
One game doesn’t change much of anything Hifi rush is just as much as plenty of other games that get the arbitrary AAA distinction. We just gotta say it doesn’t to keep narratives alive :francis:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The whole “making good games isn’t going to make a difference for us” line should be a red flag for xbox owners.

Thats exactly what happened in the 7th generation, xbox made good games and got good exclusive deals and they were owning sony, sony came back because of stuff like MGS4 and Uncharted.
Xbox beat everyone to market thats how they got the lead and market share they did.