Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
None of the games are “exclusive”. They can all be played on all types of different screens.

They obviously want to sell consoles, they just aren’t making that the number one priority.
Console exclusive.

In either case, proud of you for finally seeing where we’re coming from.

Now let’s go enjoy our Saturday

:obama:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
That’s not true though. I was team 360. Until I saw all the games that I was missing out on for the PS3. Switched to PS4 the next gen and haven’t looked back.

It's crazy hearing people put down the 360 and act like great games alone don't win console wars.

360 was killing it because of the games

They had

Left 4 dead 1 and 2
Bioshock
Mass effect
Halo
Gears
Forza
Fable
Crackdown
Ninja Gaiden 2

All released in the first half of that generation. Then the kinect dropped and shyt was never the same.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's crazy hearing people put down the 360 and act like great games alone don't win console wars.

360 was killing it because of the games

They had

Left 4 dead 1 and 2
Bioshock
Mass effect
Halo
Gears
Forza
Fable
Crackdown
Ninja Gaiden 2

All released in the first half of that generation. Then the kinect dropped and shyt was never the same.
I still remember when the Kinect was introduced. At first I thought it was just a sideshow gadget and theyll go back to games. But they kept talking about it everywhere in every E3 ignoring games and then I realised these people really are serious about his shyt.

When I saw that Peter Molyneux Kinect scam, that’s when I knew they really had lost the plot :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I still remember when the Kinect was introduced. At first I thought it was just a sideshow gadget and theyll go back to games. But they kept talking about it everywhere in every E3 ignoring games and then I realised these people really are serious about his shyt.

When I saw that Peter Molyneux Kinect scam, that’s when I knew they really had lost the plot :mjlol:

And what killed me is that they hardwired the kinect into the xbox so if you take it off the xbox wouldnt even work!!!??:laff: they was literally trying to shove that spyware shyt down everyone's face... meach was here defending that shyt hardbody that E3 until they reversed course... always on can't remove and xbox HAD to be paired with it out the box...:mjlol: what a clusterfukk...:laff::dead:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

You can pinpoint the launch of the kinect as the exact moment microsoft stopped caring about quality AAA experiences. Then they went into the next generation promoting the X1 as some sort of multimedia entertainment device with kinect integration. They really thought people would buy an xbox to FaceTime with grandma.

They were advertising everything BUT games for the X1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My mans really said, "If you want 11/10 games, we have a product for you, it's called the Playstation 5" :mjlol:

24-B61-FD6-83-E2-471-B-B6-DC-2229-D3736412.jpg

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The 360 undoubtedly had better games during its time.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA