Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
that interview spread like wildfire. i cant put all that on trolls, and phil himself seemed to acknowledge the hurt feelings of xbox fans about the the performance of their lineup. this uproar wasnt like the usual random bad game. something else was happening...
a picture of a trans person with a can of Bud Lite spread like wildfire

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
So several non-profitable years equals not being viable as a company now?
michael-jordan-yeah.gif

They clearly restructured there business.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So several non-profitable years equals not being viable as a company now?
The company kinda leans on the playstation brand, so much that the entire company struggled when playstation was at its weakest. Xbox could struggle and not make a dent in microsoft’s overall revenue.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The more the “hardware sales don’t matter” mantra is being repeated the more likely they’ll speak it into existence, we’ll see how they feel if they stop making them :yeshrug:
Sony babble.

Microsoft makes first party pc's despite the company doing just fine without it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Until Mattrick revealed Xbox's strategy for the One, consumers were split between the two.

I loved my PS4 & I'm glad I ultimately ended up with it, but I had 360 & prior to the reveal, I only had interest in the new Xbox and had already made my mind up that I was getting one over the PS4. Microsoft completely turned me off with the XB1 reveal and made the decision for me.

The revisionist history by some is comical. I left Sony after owning a PS & PS2 for the Xbox 360 because of their library and superior online experience and until Microsoft bungled the reveal I had no intentions of looking back & I wasn't the only one.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People act like he's saying something new.

When Phil told yall he not looking at Nintendo or Sony as competitors yall acted like it he was just saying it to say it. He again tells you they aren't in the business of trying to out console sony or nintendo and yall are like "oooh they gave up"
Do you think someone that's out to sell the most console puts all there titles on PC and other streaming devices if the goal is to move consoles for profit?

When me and meach told you that pulling all those sales # threads up really don't mean much because that's not even a valid metric to judge MS success on. Great if they are moving a ton of consoles but overall it really don't mean a ton if they aren't as long as other metrics show growth.

When I told you exclusives don't matter over all and especially to MS because that isn't what is going to get them ahead yall act like I was saying something off the wall. When I told ya MS was going toward creating a ecosystem over everything else yall keke'd.

All the while yall sitting saying Nintendo went in a different directions because of Sony, but MS should just try to out sony, sony with exclusives. MS has had a great year for games, gamepass and 1st party wise so far.

Now you got people in here talking about everything they "feel" like with zero proof.

Overall like I said, Phil's problem is he's too nice, and I think that is also true when it comes down to his work and when he goes to visit these studios and plays these game. He's friends with these people he aint telling them yo this redfall gameplay and graphics aint it man. Or he's getting people coming back as yes men saying it's looking great and instead of him playing and being like nah this aint it he lets it rock.
Every game I've heard him say I've been playing a build of xyz and then the game comes out and it's like :patrice: Phil what are you playing because anyone that is coming in with fresh eyes could tell you crackdown was a 6, redfall was looking like 6 etc etc...

So has MS has a clean hit with a top notch 1st party triple A game in all areas in awhile? No, I also don't think they have too in order to be success with the path they are going and I'm more than find with what I'm getting.

However those games are coming, the studio's are in place and working. Unfortunately Redfall is the 1st game that was touted as a Triple A title and exclusive out of their camp.