Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FvThJywX0CUBHxt

Pack it up folks :laff:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Thinking about it................buying Bethesda may have been the wrong move. They take way too long to release shyt, at least when it comes to the shyt that will make someone buy a console. shyt like Fallout and Skyrim. Hopefully them cutting off Sony consoles speeds up the dev process.

Activision shouldve been who they got first or something like EA/Ubi who have consistent output, but the money MS have will help them with better quality. :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hopefully them cutting off Sony consoles speeds up the dev process.

Its not gonna make a huge difference because they’re still developing for the series s, series x and every level of PC player.

The main problem with Bethesda is their games always release junkie and the quality control is just all over the place.

C980-E30-E-3-C36-4-E7-D-A025-EA999545-D04-F.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thinking about it................buying Bethesda may have been the wrong move. They take way too long to release shyt, at least when it comes to the shyt that will make someone buy a console. shyt like Fallout and Skyrim. Hopefully them cutting off Sony consoles speeds up the dev process.

Activision shouldve been who they got first or something like EA/Ubi who have consistent output, but the money MS have will help them with better quality. :jbhmm:

Is rather them had brought Activision and left Bethesda alone.. IMO:francis:

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:Phil is keeping it real, and I bet the big suits at Microsoft. Are on the same game plan. Microsoft is lowkey doing what Nintendo did. At the beginning of the switch’s life. And that’s denying competition, and carving their own lane. And that lane is gamepass, and cloud gaming. Microsoft is acquiring big studios, to build the gamepass library, and putting their services on all platforms. Microsoft wants you to be able to access gamepass. On TVs, PC, Nintendo consoles, and maybe one day PlayStation consoles. Microsoft can care less about the console war. They are trying to create the Netflix of gaming. It’s sad but I can definitely see them going 3rd party.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:hubie:Phil is keeping it real, and I bet the big suits at Microsoft. Are on the same game plan. Microsoft is lowkey doing what Nintendo did. At the beginning of the switch’s life. And that’s denying competition, and carving their own lane. And that lane is gamepass, and cloud gaming. Microsoft is acquiring big studios, to build the gamepass library, and putting their services on all platforms. Microsoft wants you to be able to access gamepass. On TVs, PC, Nintendo consoles, and maybe one day PlayStation consoles. Microsoft can care less about the console war. They are trying to create the Netflix of gaming. It’s sad but I can definitely see them going 3rd party.

WE fukkING KNOW... And gamepass is a dumbass idea..:hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can’t be the Netflix of gaming with a bunch of mid. Netflix also has a lot of competition now from company with built in fan bases due to legacy IPs

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
gaming will never be netflix, period.

Theres too low of a ceiling on the amount of people that want an endless supply of a very time consuming activity that requires your full on attention. Music and video is passive entertainment, gaming is very active.

Its like the kindle/e-book market, no one wants to pay a monthly service for unlimited books. Unless you’re an AVID book worm that breezes through 3-5 books a month, but most people aren’t.

My older family members ain’t signing up for gamepass and my youngest family members are on F2P, the hardcore enthusiast are gonna be stuck on steam and still buying 3rd party games.

No one wants this

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Theres too low of a ceiling on the amount of people that want an endless supply of a very time consuming activity there requires your full on attention. Music and video is passive entertainment, gaming is very active.

Its like the kindle/e-book market, no one wants to pay a monthly service for unlimited books. Unless you’re an AVID book worm that breezes through 3-5 books a month, but most people aren’t.

My older family members ain’t signing up for gamepass and my youngest family members are on F2P, the hardcore enthusiast are gonna be stuck on steam and still buying 3rd party games.

No one wants this
Then also, games cost too much money and take too long to make for something like that to work.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Theres too low of a ceiling on the amount of people that want an endless supply of a very time consuming activity there requires your full on attention. Music and video is passive entertainment, gaming is very active.

No one wants this

thank-you-the-office.gif