Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I didn't say people aren't willing to buy a more than one console. I said those that are willing to buy more than one console are a different situation from those that would choose one or the other
And what I'm saying is u underestimate how many ppl are in a position to own 2 consoles.

Relatively speaking consoles are not that expensive when compared to something like a cell phone. Ppl ain't buying Xboxs because ain't no reason to

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Samsung can make a more featured product than Apple and the world doesn't care people still prefer iPhone. The Galaxy S23 Ultra has way more features than an iPhone and can do way more. It's still not outselling it or even coming close.

Xbox is in the same position. People like to romanticize the 360 but look what it took for that to happen. An inferior console rushed to market to beat Sony with hardware so flawed it spawned probably the most well known product failure of all time in the RROD. The overall lead Microsoft had on Sony never really expanded further past the consoles they sold that first year when they were on the market by themselves. In the end even launching as $600 Sony course corrected and passed them.

Granted Sony doesn't completely shyt the bed there is nothing Microsoft can ever do to beat them at their game. They have to go a different route.
What are y'all defending here?

We're both saying M$ is failing because they have no games folks want to play. Are you saying we're wrong in thinking that because, according to you, they never had a chance to win?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
And what I'm saying is u underestimate how many ppl are in a position to own 2 consoles.

Relatively speaking consoles are not that expensive when compared to something like a cell phone. Ppl ain't buying Xboxs because ain't no reason to
I never said people weren't in a position to own 2 consoles

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Plenty of ppl had a SNES and a Sega Genesis, same with the Xbox 360 and the PS3 because the exclusives warranted it.

Yall are seriously downplaying the importance of exclusive content on a console gaming machine. If the game is good enough, and its only available in one place ppl will buy the console
The most popular exclusives still barely sell 10m copies. And most of those are sold in bundles with hardware. We are talking about hundreds of millions of people playing console games, y’all are greatly overstating the system selling abilities of “exclsuive” games.

Us on forums care. The rest of the world, not so much.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
On one hand it's hilarious to see fanboys foam at the mouth at this considering I game mostly on PS5 and my steam deck....but on other hand I bought a series x and gamepass for basically 3 years... So I'm salty since like perfect dark on 360 Microsoft have zero quality control on their companies they own for most shyt they jam out the door.. They just letting nikkas dump shyt out. Redfall wasn't ready at all and they straight asking for 70 dollars. Straight to gamepass is meme now.

I'm tired of it. Breh needs to be fired after redfall and halo and we already know starfield gonna be fukked up on launch it's Bethesda it's what they do best.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The most popular exclusives still barely sell 10m copies. And most of those are sold in bundles with hardware. We are talking about hundreds of millions of people playing console games, y’all are greatly overstating the system selling abilities of “exclsuive” games.

If this is the case why is Xbox not selling more?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This is a silly metric and a weird ass way to spin shyt in defense of mediocrity.

There are over a billion gamers in the world, Breath of the Wild only sold 29 million therefore it failed is the level of logic you're displaying here. :comeon:

There are combined over 1 billion users across PS3, 360, XB1, PS4 and PC and GTA V "barely sold" 175 million units so it's not even that great is the genius logic displayed here. :skip:

Saying no one cares about exclusives when 4 of the top 10 best selling games of 2022 in the US were exclusives is :wow:

Like be for real dog. Dudes coming up with every single pathetic excuse for Xbox not doing as great as it can do. It doesn't have to be #1, it just can be better.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

If you think good games dont sell systems you probably don't see Nintendo's numbers when new Pokemon link and Mario games drop. That system is straight up dogs ass yet people flock to it. Horrible digital store, internet service, annoying af system to add friends, prices never ever drop on first party games etc etc etc
If this is the case why is Xbox not selling more?
They do he tripping history even shows it since the beginning

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a silly metric and a weird ass way to spin shyt in defense of mediocrity.

There are over a billion gamers in the world, Breath of the Wild only sold 29 million therefore it failed is the level of logic you're displaying here. :comeon:

There are combined over 1 billion users across PS3, 360, XB1, PS4 and PC and GTA V "barely sold" 175 million units so it's not even that great is the genius logic displayed here. :skip:

Like be for real dog. Dudes coming up with every single pathetic excuse for Xbox not doing as great as it can do. It doesn't have to be #1, it just can be better.
I didn’t say anything “failed”.

You gotta set up and attack hyperbolic strawmen cause you can’t address what i actually said.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

Sonic the Hedgehog would've made me want a Genesis

Super Mario World would make a SNES a must have

Soul Caliber and Code Veronica on Dreamcast

Halo 2 made an Xbox 360 something all kids wanted for Christmas

God of War 3 on the PS3 :noah:

Bloodborne on PS4

EXCLUSIVES MAKE THE CONSOLE.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If you think good games dont sell systems you probably don't see Nintendo's numbers when new Pokemon link and Mario games drop. That system is straight up dogs ass yet people flock to it. Horrible digital store, internet service, annoying af system to add friends, prices never ever drop on first party games etc etc etc

They do he tripping history even shows it since the beginning
Nintendo is a bit different than Sony/Microsoft. They don’t have 3rs party games so they sell a much larger ratio of exclusive games.

But even then nintend sells a lot on the brand name, Parents are gonna but their young kids a nintendo no matter what. It’s a whole different market. Closer to being a toy, then the high end electronics that PS5 and xsx are.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sonic the Hedgehog would've made me want a Genesis

Super Mario World would make a SNES a must have

Soul Caliber and Code Veronica on Dreamcast

Halo 2 made an Xbox 360 something all kids wanted for Christmas

God of War 3 on the PS3 :noah:

Bloodborne on PS4

EXCLUSIVES MAKE THE CONSOLE.
That’s your feelings. The numbers say something much different.