Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
He's full of shyt.

The problem with microsoft is that they have very little involvement in the game development side of things. They throw money at studios and allow them to do what they want, and those studios end up having issues with a lack of direction. The idea behind buying publishers is that they'll be able to manage themselves without microsoft’s involvement. I feel like that's a bandaid solution to the real issue.

They need to get rid of phil and find someone who will be involved in managing microsoft’s studios.
Phil’s job is higher level than being the head of the studios. That’s Matt Booty’s job. I think you envisioning the CEO being far more in the weeds than they actually are.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Xbox caught up, when PS shot themselves in the foot, and it was hard to develop for the PS and MS system was cheaper and was doing exclusive deals.

Only to still lose the race in the end. :beli:
Microsoft lost that generation because they switched gameplans with the kinect and tried going after the wii market. The last few years of that generation Sony was releasing their best games and microsoft was fully invested in the future of the kinect. Carrying that strategy into the next generation was the reason the X1 failed out the gate.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

23 pages….. 300+ post.

Sony Stan’s trynna bury us.

Claiming us Xbox Stan’s in shambles. And maybe some are… some moved on…. But us coli Xbox stans

Not us:skip:

This about to be our Endgame moment

Sony and the coli Sony Stan’s =

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Yeah I’m gonna sell my Series X and put it towards a PS5. I wanna play the exclusives they have that are already released and the upcoming ones. If I really want to play some gamepass games I’ll resub for a month or so and stream it on my shield. I’ve got a kid on the way and don’t have much time to game these days anyways. I got the XSX because I missed the Xbox ecosystem and the controller and it felt like a safe move after mostly gaming PC last gen. Probably gonna just return my copy of Jedi Survivor I got on XSX and get it on the PS5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks backtracking faster than Darrelle Revis in man coverage

:mjlol:
I’ve been saying thing for years.

Microsoft keeps saying it over and over again. Phil has said similar things before

They put their games on everything, they tried to spend 70billion to NOT make activision games exclusive.

Their strategy clearly isn’t trying to sell more consoles than sony.
Microsoft lost that generation because they switched gameplans with the kinect and tried going after the wii market. The last few years of that generation Sony was releasing their best games and microsoft was fully invested in the future of the kinect. Carrying that strategy into the next generation was the reason the X1 failed out the gate.
The year the Kinect released was the only year 360 sold more than playstation.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’m just glad someone else is actually saying it. I been saying this for a while now and people still try to act like it isn’t true. The reality is they not gonna do what Sony and Nintendo are doing and beat them at their own game.

They have billions for acquisitions but they can't make a decent 1st party game :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The year the kinect drop was the year the game drought started for xbox, and they haven't recovered since.
The kinect was a plus for xbox sales, You just tried to claim it was a negative.

Xbox one actually sold more than 360 early on. It slowed down later on in the gen.

The actual numbers of everything don’t coincide with the narratives y’all repeat.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
This nikka about to make me pawn my xbox for scrap metal. I play it more than my playstation but that's because of multiplat games and the controller. I'm pretty sure it won't be hard to play on my PS5 controller full time :camby:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve been saying thing for years.

Microsoft keeps saying it over and over again. Phil has said similar things before

They put their games on everything, they tried to spend 70billion to NOT make activision games exclusive.

Their strategy clearly isn’t trying to sell more consoles than sony.

The year the Kinect released was the only year 360 sold more than playstation.
Aight man we get it.

Consoles were never a focus for Xbox. PC was always their preferred platform or something.

Sony spent money on exclusives, but that didn’t matter because people picked up the PlayStation because of the color of the controller

Kinect was the best thing that happened to Xbox, and you never posted anything about Xbox doing well in the console space.

Did I get it all?

:lupe: