Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
At this point I’ll be real shocked if they actually green light another Xbox. They might as well focus on game pass via cloud gaming until the well runs dry. :yeshrug:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A few weeks ago PS2 only sold as much as it did because it was a glorified dvd player.

A few weeks ago series X and S hasn’t sold as much as PlayStation 5 because of supply constraints.

A few weeks ago Exclusives didn’t matter

::bobbyshmurda::

Hiroo Onoda didn’t surrender after WWII ended and stayed in the Philippines for 29 years. You think console warriors gonna stop this war just because Phil Spencer is feeling a little bad? :heh:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The xbox 360 came out a year before PS3 and much cheaper.

PS3 still outsold xbox every year they both were on the market.

That’s not revisionist history, those are numbers.

This is all internet hype you are talking about.
This isn't true. The 360 outsold the PS3 in its launch year and in 2008. It outsold both the PS3 and Wii in 2011 too.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Who says they have to make "better" games isn't that subjective anyway? If you're a real gamer you want Xbox to make their own great unique experiences. I think console warring is for corporate slaves anyway :yeshrug:

Thats what im saying, they don’t have to. Thinking that microsoft is going to do a 360 (no pun) this generation and start out producing the other two was never going to happen but there are a good amount of people thinking that was gonna be the case. It takes more than a handful of exclusives or goty nominations to build that sort of reputation.

All year we heard about how “microsoft was 2o21 publisher of the year” like that stuff doesn’t mean anything, one year, or one month of games, you need an entire generation of industry defining games

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Growing is a very relative term. Growing compared to what, by how much? They also claimed Japan was their fastest developing market…

They gave us a 25 million update in January of 2022! It’s May of 2023, what is the number, why have they turned the faucet off regarding gamepass subs?

And if we’re being honest I don’t even hear people talking about gamepass as much anymore. You couldn’t get away from gamepass conversations in 2021-22 now even the biggest shills are quiet on it. Whats really going on?
Why that's not true homie. I hear about people canceling gamepass all the time.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Their whole plan was to take gamers from PlayStation brand he is saying it without saying it and that was the whole point for the acti bid because he knows if they make good games people will just buy multi console.

That’s what I did during ps3 era I had all three

Now that more folk are into building pcs you really only need a PlayStation and Nintendo for their exclusive stuff.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Nice to see him make it official. We all knew this

I’m just glad someone else is actually saying it. I been saying this for a while now and people still try to act like it isn’t true. The reality is they not gonna do what Sony and Nintendo are doing and beat them at their own game.