Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m playing more games for cheaper than i have in a long time.

Outside internet arguments about exclusive games which ultimately come down to very few and point of preference what has he done wrong?

The console is a good price and performance, lots of perks and value for users, etc, etc.

Now if you prefer the games on PS over xbox than that’s fine and that’s your point of preference, but to say xbox has not released any good games is just not true.

Yes the fukk it would.

Y’all already decided Hi-Fi rush didn’t count and would have found a reason with Redfall.

Stop the nonsense. Y’all already done got to work on starfield too :mjlol:
No it wouldn’t breh lol, to act like it would still be getting the hate it is now if it was good instead of the pile of shyt they actually released is nuts

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think you’re a good poster but how can you say this :pachaha:
Because people play lose with the word “exclsuive”

When an xbox game is available on PC it doesn’t “count” as an exclsuive. And there’s no need to own an xbox

When a Playstation game is on PC and/or PS4 it’s still an “exclusive” and a good reason to buy a PS5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it wouldn’t breh lol, to act like it would still be getting the hate it is now if it was good instead of the pile of shyt they actually released is nuts
I’m not saying the game would be getting the same hate.

I’m saying the same people saying “xbox ain’t shyt” on the internet would still be saying the same thing right now.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:hubie:I don’t want it to happen, but im hearing future 3rd party company. We bout to have Xbox services, games, and controllers on other consoles.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just going through this thread..

@MeachTheMonster giving the fight of his life in here

TCKV.gif

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I understand their pivot into providing services, but video game platforms are built on high quality games. If you don’t have the games to drive people in who the fukk cares about your platform. For the head of Xbox to say this is just…off putting. Kind of makes you really think what is the point of having an Xbox.
Yeah I'm pretty pissed about buying one now.
I want to admit that I was wrong.

In the past, I said Phil was a good leader for Xbox. He's not. The strategy that he set out is the reason that they are in the space they are in today and were unable to reverse fortune from the Xbox One generation since he believes that it was/is an impossible task.

Nintendo turned around the WiiU failure with great games for the Switch.

Sony turned around the poor PS3 launch with consistently great titles in the latter half of PS3 years and continued the momentum with PS4.

PS5 is doing well not just because of continuity, it's doing well because it launched with games and they have continued to release quality games at a good rate.

There are many people in the console space who view new generations as fresh starts. Anecdotally, I have a few friends who switched from Xbox One to PS5 since they felt Xbox wasn't doing enough. A huge part of the market doesn't care about their old console's digital libraries as they don't go back and play old games.

Xbox console owners or supporters should feel smacked in the face with the last answer in the Kinda Funny Xcast interview. One of the interviewers asked about the console experience and Phil basically replied thats the console isn't our focus. The console portion of the Xbox platform is just one of the aspects of their strategy so you kinda just get what you get.

I really can't believe he said that thing about games not changing the situation. The games are everything. It's really that simple, it's about the games.

Bring back J Allard and Peter Moore.
Yup, his strategy led to this problem in the first place. I know one thing, if Phil's boss I'm furious that he actually came out and said this at a time when everyone is looking at the failure of redfall.
Bro u just been making OD excuses and there's really no excuse. If I only had an Xbox this gen this interview would feel like a blow to the stomach. Homie act like he ain't even willing to try. If he's so comfortable being in 3rd place. Why spend all of that money on acquisitions in the first place? He's being disingenuous and making excuses. To act like having great games won't help sell a console it's retarded. They had a fresh start with the Series X. And literally did nothing. PS3 did it with the 360 after losing half that generation.
That's what I can't understand. I get he cares more about gamepass but what is gamepass without quality games? Why buy studios to make games then?

Yeah, Phil gotta go.