Damn, looks like Phil Spencer has officially accepted defeat from Sony. Says Starfield won’t change shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Revenue is high cause things cost more. Profit is not going up with revenue. They don’t make any money off console sales.

Now you acting like they are broke nikka...Like they cant afford it..:bryan::mjlol: how you paid billions to buy game companies but too broke to make the games...MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bullshyt. Sony took IPs from the PS3 generation and gave them sequels. They gambled on new IPs from studios that they worked with.

GoT, Death Stranding, HFW, Spider-Man, Miles Morales. All alongside established games like Uncharted 4, Lost Legacy, Dad of Boy. And when there was a 1st party drought they relied on 3rd party deals to fill in the gaps

I remember some brehs was shytting on the Yakuza series, Hellblade and Nier Automata. Now them games are on Gamepass, those games are now great.

What happened to Rare, Lionhead? Why wasn't there a sequel to Quantum Break? Why wasn't there a sequel to Sunset Overdrive or Ryse? Why didn't make Titanfall 2 exclusive? Why is next year always the year?

But Xbox relied too much on Halo, Gears and Forza.
Rare had their most successful game to date on Xbox one. Fable is on the way.

Quantum Break and Titanfall were 3rd party games. Both of those studios were purchased by someone else.

Microsoft had to purchase/build more studios to have more games. They’ve done that now, and the games are just starting to come out. Y’all gotta remember the pandemic really pushed stuff back especially for new studios/games trying to build new stuff.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Damn Meach is working hard to downplay and spin the narrative - gotta give you an A for consistency breh:whoo:
Downplay what.

Dude literally keeps saying out loud they aren’t gonna sell more consoles than Playstation.

And yall still wanna fight the console war and be mad he doesn’t.

shyts over :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Now you acting like they are broke nikka...Like they cant afford it..:bryan::mjlol: how you paid billions to buy game companies but too broke to make the games...MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!!! :dead:
I’m not sure where you got this from i wasn’t saying that at all. They have lots of games in development.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don’t understand why they didn’t keep making Killer Instinct,
I think timing of that game killed it. IMO it was a top tier fighting game, but being a launch xbox one game with a F2P model with no PC port did it in. I remember at EVO the game got booed due to being on Xbox One that's how toxic Xbox One launch was due to that fumble. I think if it were to release when they were doing play anywhere it would've been much more popular because the game needed a bigger audience and being xbox one exclusive hurt it. Also, hurts that the development team of it kept on switching and they didn't lock down any of those studios to make it an ongoing franchise

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
they got new IP's in the pipeline. we'll see what they show June 11th

We’ve been going through this for YEARS

Games are coming
Games in the pipeline

Expecting your core fan base to stay loyal while you are all mouth and still no tangible results is ridiculous

Ain’t nobody that loyal

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Downplay what.

Dude literally keeps saying out loud they aren’t gonna sell more consoles than Playstation.

And yall still wanna fight the console war and be mad he doesn’t.

shyts over :manny:

I’m talking about high quality games - not who sells the most consoles. The perception is that Xbox doesn’t have much of the former, so they suffer with the latter.

Also, you love fighting the console war as much as the purported Sony stans, that’s why you are in here trying to apply coolant to an already overheated vehicle that is Xbox:unimpressed:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
We’ve been going through this for YEARS

Games are coming
Games in the pipeline

Expecting your core fan base to stay loyal while you are all mouth and still no tangible results is ridiculous

Ain’t nobody that loyal
we'll see what they show June 11th