Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

I was licking it off of my fork all slow and sex and moaning "Oh, cake! Yes!" Lmao.

will_ferrell_christina_applegate_anchorman_ron_burgundy_veronica_corningstone_erection.png

:steviej:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
This thread is hilarious @malcolmxxx_45 I've seen how your v necks look and you look amazing in them.

I picked up a couple small pieces from old Navy last summer I posted them in the thread in the show room.

You can tell nikkas who have zero fashion sense.

I'm fresher than all you nikkas in here.

I pick and choose pieces from just about anywhere.

You dirty nikkas are the same ones who can't wait for summer so u can throw on white tees and cargos.

fukking looser.

I stop wearing polo tees because they are terrible after one wash.

I'm looking for a new brand of white tees.

Maybe I'll stick to polo for the black for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
ive got polo, old navy, hanes, and the target joints (merona). i think the solid v's from target are the best quality and fit, and decent priced :leon:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
all these played out tho..

Burberry in small doses may get a pass ouchea tho.. Polo in small doses for some bop around type day

Ralph lauren is never played out stop it.

Now polo :mjpls:

Just jokes you just cant rock big polo shirt with the huge horses.

Black and purple label doe :noah:

The dudes on this board and their tales :russ:

Just pure hilarity, man

It aint a tale im fresher than all these clowns :eat:

But i also thrift,ebay, ross , tjmaxx ,old navy.

Long ass it looks good imma rock .

I don't compromise on jeans at all !! I buy raw, selvage, and got a couple just random other premium denim. This is because they will last me for years!!

This is how i usually dress i may have one very expensive piece then build around with some cheaper item.

Spring is here so its time to reup on color chinos ,light jackets floral's i said floral's :takedat: loafers, boat shoes,drivers and etc.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Spring is here so its time to reup on color chinos ,light jackets floral's i said floral's :takedat: loafers, boat shoes,drivers and etc.

I knew there was a woman in you somewhere!! I'm so very proud :inlove:

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
there is a small chain of stores in pittsburgh called Sneaker Villa (or just Villa) where people buy J's and women buy whatever the fukk they buy :heh: and they always have these sick fitted v-necks on sale for $2 apiece made by some company called BASIX. i certainly bought 10 at a time in all the colors they had :lolbron:

spending $30+ on a t-shirt get the fukk out of here. i'll probably spill food all over one in three weeks. :manny:

summer time i'll be in cut-off jean shorts and a shytty t-shirt looking like a bum and still getting laid LOL