Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas rocking Hane T's as a main shirt? :dead:
Those T's are strictly undershirt status. Yall need some fashion help.
What kind of bum goes out in a hanes white T lmao

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No first you said oh i shop at nordstroms then tried to slip in that smart comment degrading old navy by saying "oh i only know this one and it ways over yonder and it seems like only surfs and peasants hang there".

:heh: please clown like i said

Like i said i shop everywhere and i put shyt togeather.

Yall act like nikkas dont got louie belt, pradas , loafers, gucci, and all that high end stuff.

You would never know i got a shirt from a certain place .

I rock a lot of Ralph Lauren but im not going to down someone for rocking target esepecially if their killing it.
:what: What the fukk are you talking about:laugh:... Wait, you got offended because you thought I was subliminally insulting Old Navy shoppers because I said the store on Market street in San Fran has Homeless people who take shyts in front of it? :heh:

Have you ever been to Market street in San Fran? It is the busiest street in the city, its like "main street", fukk are you talking about 'ways over yonder':laugh:? I avoid ALL stores on that street (INCLUDING NORDRSTROMS), it has nothing to do with whether the people who shop at Old Navy are "Serfs or Peasants" (Where the fukk did that come from?:laugh:)There are just too many people in general, especially homeless dudes... and traffic sucks.. Trust me, you would avoid it too...

Don't be so sensitive breh, you're looking to deeply into things, no one is trying to subliminally degrade you. You seem like you're going hard in here trying to prove how "fresh" you are while shopping at Old Navy, its not that serious :whoa:

If you like Old Navy, more power too you:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
People who use the term "swag" and rock True Religion giving fashion advice :heh: I rock whatever as long as the fit is on point and there's no visible logo. Women notice your build and how presentable you look before some corny ass logo. Well, at least the non-hoodrats.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
why the fukk are you nikkas wearing white tees more than once?

nikka twice is max..and thats if you splashed in it for less than 3 hours

once you wash ya white tee that becomes an undershirt, gym shirt, chillen outside with ya nikkas shirt, chillen in the crib shirt

yall need to get ya money up

nikkas washing white tees and wearing em out :pachaha:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
kermit's white mom copped him a 2007 versace t shirt from marshalls and now he's killing the fashion game :rudy:

Lol dude is always popping shyt with no proof

Kermit is, and I quote, "a Dominican looking, light skinned, more muscular version of Tyson beckford who used to move work and only shops at neimans"

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
why the fukk are you nikkas wearing white tees more than once?

nikka twice is max..and thats if you splashed in it for less than 3 hours

once you wash ya white tee that becomes an undershirt, gym shirt, chillen outside with ya nikkas shirt, chillen in the crib shirt

yall need to get ya money up

nikkas washing white tees and wearing em out :pachaha:

what do u do with your true religion v necks that cost 65-70 dollars after one wear?

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
paccigar_zps0b50c6f2.png

juelz-santana-givenchy-star-embellished-printed-cotton-t-shirt-hermes-belt.jpg

pusha-t-givenchy-gangster-madonna-sweater.jpeg

wale-givenchy-usa-flag-with-embossed-stars-shirt.jpeg

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
what do u do with your true religion v necks that cost 65-70 dollars after one wear?

i dont wear true religion t shirts. they trash

but i damn sure dont wash a white tee and wear it more than once

white tees are disposable

thats why they so cheap

i pay 20 dollars for a 3 pack of Lo tees. thats 6 dollars nikka