Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You just called yourself a bad bytch a few posts back....:wtf: ain't no women checking for a "man" who says that. Your whole androgynous style is :stopitslime:

Nothing androgynous. Lil B calls himself a pretty bytch. Well I'm the Alpha Βitch .

I'm still a man though.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Last time I was inside a Old Navy I was like 12 years old.... I just buy Nordstrom brand white tees for cheap if I ever need any...

The only Old Navy I know of is off of Market Street in San Fran... Bums literally take shyts right outside the doorway :laugh:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Last time I was inside a Old Navy I was like 12 years old.... I just buy Nordstrom brand white tees for cheap if I ever need any...

The only Old Navy I know of is off of Market Street in San Fran... Bums literally take shyts right outside the doorway :laugh:

:heh: clown

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
fukk a tee or any other shirt for that matter

I go shirtless from spring to fall

You ain't a real Coli nikka if you don't show off your 6 pack ABS to go along with your 6 series, 6 certs, 6 dimes, and 6 figures
:troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is hilarious @malcolmxxx_45 I've seen how your v necks look and you look amazing in them.

I picked up a couple small pieces from old Navy last summer I posted them in the thread in the show room.

You can tell nikkas who have zero fashion sense.

I'm fresher than all you nikkas in here.

I pick and choose pieces from just about anywhere.

You dirty nikkas are the same ones who can't wait for summer so u can throw on white tees and cargos.

fukking looser.

I stop wearing polo tees because they are terrible after one wash.

I'm looking for a new brand of white tees.

Maybe I'll stick to polo for the black for now.

:heh:

shut the fukk up. nobody who shops at old navy has a right to talk to me about fashion sense. fukkouttahere, dusty nikka.

Last edited by a moderator:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
i like the RL vnecks cause they last for me. they stand up to frequent washes.

their thermals and beaters tho :no:

i prefer hanes and FTL beaters and Footaction thermals.

and im a firm believer you will never find a better polo shirt than an RL one.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Nothing wrong with Old Navy, had a bad experience with them so i never bought a thng from there again, i go to Foot Locker for my T'S and yes i do prefer Uniqlo and Polo V necks better so i buy those also. When Macy's has a sale i stock up on the Polo V necks, they are better quality and when combined with my Macy's card the same price as the stuff from Old Navy.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Express has the GOAT shirts.

But the prices :scusthov:

Hanes ftw.

express ones are the goat..they last the longest

banana republic shirts are good too but them white shirts yellow FAST and after repeated washes the collar gets bacon neck(few yrs)

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
School me on Express brehs. Growing up, that was a female store and when they started selling men's apparel, it looked like only the fruitcakes bought clothes from there.:merchant: Has it changed? What's it comparable to?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
sure they are. "fitted" doesn't necessarily mean tailored. it's a different specification. it means it fits your body and doesn't look sloppy. that's why some jeans are called "fitted" without being tailored. old navy is not a fitted look.

Cuz their t-shirts don't mix cotton + spandex. It is str8 cotton (100%). We girls care about fabric stuff on days we wanna show off their curves. We know.

If a dude is ripped with good face, brands are irrelevant. If he is struggle-faced like Kanye post-accident, then famous-maker labels might boost his own confidence a lil, I suppose. (._. )

--> aq out <--

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Im a clown because I buy my white undershirts from Nordstroms?:what::wtf:

Never heard someone get called a clown for NOT shopping at Old Navy:dead:

Store never appealed to me... And I'll take Nordstroms over Old Navy because those shirts will always be there:manny:

I don't compromise on jeans at all !! I buy raw, selvage, and got a couple just random other premium denim. This is because they will last me for years!!

This is how i usually dress i may have one very expensive piece then build around with some cheaper item.

Spring is here so its time to reup on color chinos ,light jackets floral's i said floral's :takedat: loafers, boat shoes,drivers and etc.

that is exactly how I dress breh... I'll cop a few pieces from APC every once in awhile, but then I'll find other cheaper stuff I like and form my "uniform"... I never stray to far away in style. More efficient way to shop. I also never skim on Denim... Nice denim that lasts for 2 years and looks better with time>>>> cheaper