Royal Navy Sailor gets lured into the ships kitchen and get sexually assaulted on the high seas

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Somebody told me about some shyt called shellback.. or green back or some weird ritual they have when they cross over the equator or something...

They get greasy and sweaty and torture each other with gay challenges like stacking on top of each other.

Ask one...they are not supposed to talk about it...but they might.
soooo. How high did the stack get? :ufdup:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Somebody told me about some shyt called shellback.. or green back or some weird ritual they have when they cross over the equator or something...

They get greasy and sweaty and torture each other with gay challenges like stacking on top of each other.

Ask one...they are not supposed to talk about it...but they might.
Shellback ceremony. They've toned it down a lot with the kindler gentler navy. They used to find the fatest guy on the ship to be king Neptune and at the end of the ceremony you had to eat a cherry out of his belly button . And for the record I'm not a shellback im a pollywog

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Shellback ceremony. They've toned it down a lot with the kindler gentler navy. They used to find the fatest guy on the ship to be king Neptune and at the end of the ceremony you had to eat a cherry out of his belly button . And for the record I'm not a shellback im a pollywog

Did you do Chief Week? :dame:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The British Navy has had that stigma for decades going all the way back to WWII. Plenty of books been written about it. Its more or less a open secret on the ships. Its a bit like the Vegas saying. What happens on the ship stays on the ship.

WW2? Probably since 1700, tbh

Navies are :dame:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Yeaaaa. Homie gay or curious. Hung out alone with someone who touched uim before and wanted to “help”. Yea he wanted to help suck his dikk and post nut clarity hit him like a ton of bricks

I just gotta say that if you got hard at any point while reading that story, you need to seek help :birdman:
:gucci:

Who said anything about that? Getvya mind out the gay gutter breh

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
reminds me of the old joke.

Kiss me nurse :shaq:

Nurse: NO!

C'mon Nurse, Kiss me.. :noah:

Nurse: Certainly not, I'm not even supposed to be in bed with you!