Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I got some Hanes colored tank tops at Walmart for $3 and I guarantee I'd get more stares than the nikka with the gut rocking the RL Polo. :steviej:

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
On lunch break
:ahh: I'm set for the summer

6 dollars each cant go wrong :ahh:

Free post

:patrice:nikka you bout to get negged to Bolivia or Mexico or wherever @C-Styles is from for this thread

He bout that V-neck life forreal :merchant:

Got a mixtape cover and errthang

Last edited by a moderator:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
:russ:
That boy Rugby aka Mahoney up in here trippin and lying like he was on BX. nikka claims to be buying all this expenisve shyt and never post pics or some weird ass pic. West Coaster Avenger ran that nikka out of the kicks thread b/c he kept lying about coppin some Lebrons and never posted them when confronted. Now he buying 300 dollar t shirts and stays in Polo, Tru Religion (I swear this shyt been played out for a while now) and all kinds of designer shyt....:mjpls:

You know me but I don't know you

But in regards to all that truth you just spilled.....

U right

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only Malc can make a thread about v-necks go plat :dead:

But for real is there a consensus on which v-necks have the best fit?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless your shirts are tailored to your specific measurements ain't none of them shyt "fitted" either.

sure they are. "fitted" doesn't necessarily mean tailored. it's a different specification. it means it fits your body and doesn't look sloppy. that's why some jeans are called "fitted" without being tailored. old navy is not a fitted look.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:heh:

swagless.

Well I'm still a bad bytch and get more p*ssy than you. I could wear Payless shoes, Wal-Mart graphic Tees and French Toast Jeans. Everyone is still beggin to fukk me regardless.
iFvpwiDWOvzvH.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good point made about it being the bum ass b1shes taking the crowded ass bus home from shopping and spending the overdraught on her acct that checkin for labels and logos....the broads with jobs and houses that going somewhere dont care about a horsey as long as its clean,fits right and ironed...

so broads with jobs and condos/houses/apartments don't commute on overcrowded buses and trains in ny? or chicago? or boston?

:what: you country nikkas have weird way of looking at things.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Well I'm still a bad bytch and get more p*ssy than you. I could wear Payless shoes, Wal-Mart graphic Tees and French Toast Jeans. Everyone is still beggin to fukk me regardless.
iFvpwiDWOvzvH.gif

no, you don't. but that's besides the point. you shop at express and h&m, thinking that's impressive. those companies sell wack shyt that's no better than what you'd find at target.

acting like you're in some hot threads. shyt is comedy. :laugh: