Damn just bought 10 v-necks from old navy

Daps
people joke about giving in to fads. Sad day when somebody trying to clown talking about some damn name brand tee shirts...nikka we not 12 anymore

Bam Bam

Mr. Baclava
Daps
Reppin
NYSea
I just be buying the 5 packs for 10 dollars. Wear those shyts once or twice then throw em out (or use em as cum rags :russ: ) and buy a new pack.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I was inside a Old Navy I was like 12 years old.... I just buy Nordstrom brand white tees for cheap if I ever need any...

The only Old Navy I know of is off of Market Street in San Fran... Bums literally take shyts right outside the doorway :laugh:

Nordstrom Rack breh.. :stylin:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
:heh:

shut the fukk up. nobody who shops at old navy has a right to talk to me about fashion sense. fukkouttahere, dusty nikka.

You're not fresher than me at all stop it Let's not even go there :rudy:

Why not put up or shut up ? :leon:

Just edit your face out and post 1 or 2 out fits for the people?

I bet 20 k of my coli cash mal is fresher in his old navy v neck :mj:

i like the RL vnecks cause they last for me. they stand up to frequent washes.

their thermals and beaters tho :no:

i prefer hanes and FTL beaters and Footaction thermals.

and im a firm believer you will never find a better polo shirt than an RL one.

RL whites tees are trash to me and i have a ton i'll reep rocking the black and grey pack doe. Simply because they look good fresh out the back or untill i find another brand.

Im a clown because I buy my white undershirts from Nordstroms?:what::wtf:

Never heard someone get called a clown for NOT shopping at Old Navy:dead:

Store never appealed to me... And I'll take Nordstroms over Old Navy because those shirts will always be there:manny:

that is exactly how I dress breh... I'll cop a few pieces from APC every once in awhile, but then I'll find other cheaper stuff I like and form my "uniform"... I never stray to far away in style. More efficient way to shop. I also never skim on Denim... Nice denim that lasts for 2 years and looks better with time>>>> cheaper

No first you said oh i shop at nordstroms then tried to slip in that smart comment degrading old navy by saying "oh i only know this one and it ways over yonder and it seems like only surfs and peasants hang there".

:heh: please clown like i said

Like i said i shop everywhere and i put shyt togeather.

Yall act like nikkas dont got louie belt, pradas , loafers, gucci, and all that high end stuff.

You would never know i got a shirt from a certain place .

I rock a lot of Ralph Lauren but im not going to down someone for rocking target esepecially if their killing it.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You're not fresher than me at all stop it Let's not even go there :rudy:

Why not put up or shut up ? :leon:

Just edit your face out and post 1 or 2 out fits for the people?

I bet 20 k of my coli cash mal is fresher in his old navy v neck :mj:

RL whites tees are trash to me and i have a ton i'll reep rocking the black and grey back doe. Simply because they look good fresh out the back or untill i find another brand.

No first you said oh i shop and nordstroms then tried to slip in that smart comment degrading old navy by saying "oh i only know this one and it ways over yonder and it seems like only surfs and peasants hang there".

:heh: please clown like i said

Like i said i shop everywhere and i put shyt togeather.

Yall act like nikkas dont got louie belt, pradas , loafers, gucci, and all that high end stuff.

You would never know i got a shirt from a certain place .

I rock a lot of Ralph Lauren but im not going to down someone for rocking target esepecially if their killing it.

i ate so well of that striped linen v-neck in mia :wow:

they finally bring target to canada next year :ehh:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
plenty wrong with old navy. :laff: shyt is not fitted. it is extremely poor quality. it's trash. i wouldn't be caught homeless in old navy.

if you wear old navy, you look dusty. do not ever think you're impressing anyone.

Youre the type of fakkit to dress up to impress strangers tho. Youre the type to spend $100 on a tee and still look :flabbynsick: Whose really losing here :mjpls:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
kermit's white mom copped him a 2007 versace t shirt from marshalls and now he's killing the fashion game :rudy:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
i can go to the corner store in the hood and get better quality v necks then hanes for about 4-5 dollars a pop :win:

:pachaha: @ paying 40-50 dollars for a lo v neck because it has a horse on it :comeon: some of yall are straight label whores.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
2014 im thinkin bout bringin back FUBU and Lugz fukk it

n aint nobody gone say shyt to me

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
i can go to the corner store in the hood and get better quality v necks then hanes for about 4-5 dollars a pop :win:

:pachaha: @ paying 40-50 dollars for a lo v neck because it has a horse on it :comeon: some of yall are straight label whores.
*cops the Beverly Hills Polo Club v neck from Akmoud :takedat:*
*stays animated so nikkas can't analyze the logo :stylin:*
*throws it out after 3 washes cause its trash quality :sadcam:*