Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
This used to be common thing. You fukk with a man's wife and no one would bat an eye if you come up missing or dead. Now you just get called a simp. I remember my uncles wife left him and everyone crowned him with insults like " well if ya had 2 more inches of Dikk" just all kinds of fukked up shyt. When the lady he was married to died some yrs later he went and reclaimed his house and kicked everyone who lived there to the curb and married a fine azz Mexican woman and moved her in and he's still living happily ever after. God bless him..... I still think you should be able to get at the dude who fukks with your family by any means necessary.
My father threatened to kill my mother ATLEAST once a year

Shed laugh. But she knew it was true

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

IF IT WAS A COMPLETE STRANGER
YOU DONT REALLY FEEL A TYPE OF WAY...

BUT IF SHES CHEATING ON YOU
WITH SOMEONE YOU CLEARLY KNOW
THAT nikka GOT TO SHOOT A FAIR ONE OFF GP.

PASTORS SON KILLING
A FATHER OF 5 IS
AS COWARDLY AS IT GETS.

RUN THE FADE bytch
:devil:
:evil:

these bytch ass nikkaz don't run fades no more. That's the whole fukkin problem.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So the Pastor's son got already got beat in a previous fight and had to take the gun and shoot like a bytch in their next altercation. It was dumb for the ex-husband to run the fade again but I understand if the other dude was deliberately provoking him. A lot of dudes act like this and are surprised they get the fists to their face. You can't tell another man to chill when you take his wife and try to stunt in front of him :francis:
Yeah, he moved sloppy as shyt. Now he got a murder charge.

Is it enough for first degree since he went to get the gun after losing the fade apparently?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A dude stealing your girl in church is vicious given that the ratio of women to men is wild lopsided. Like breh you could have smashed a dozen over single horny church ladies and you still took mine

True, but don't let that slimy bytch off the hook. :scust:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps

See. This dude deserves to die. He shoulda just killed him. Beat him once. And dude went for a gun like a Woman. Shot him when he put his kids in the car to go home after they got their and saw that shyt. Killed the man in front of his kids on easter sunday wtf. And people act like im crazy.

The real simp is the man who ruined an entire family for a nut. Now he in jail praying tk another mans dikk.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This bytch had 5 kids and a soon to be single mom ..simps wtf

And it was the pastors son cheating with her .. and you still a preacher there ??

RIP to that breh .. but

:snoop:

The pastor's son was cheating/fukking the youth pastor's wife which was probably the reason for the youth pastor's divorce. :what:

Apparently the youth pastor and pastor's son were homies :what:

all involved still going to the same church :what:

everybody know cause the ex wife and pastor son flaunting it :what:

then when the fade is ran between the youth pastor and pastor's son, pastor son loses and goes to get the strap and shoots the youth pastor killing him dead. :what:

Even Tyler Perry like

tyler-perry-is-now-a-billionaire-ouch-magazine_498x249.gif