Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Probably was getting paid. Finding another church was gonna be like finding another job and working your way back up.

At that little ass church in the middle of a neighborhood. Naw he wasn’t getting much.

At a certain point you gotta keep your self respect. You can’t keep waltzing your ass in there and everyone whispering about you. What you waiting on, for her to get pregnant by the pastor son? For her to be on stage on Mothers Day service holding the hand of that other nikka?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If she's your Ex, let her go.

Get out yo feelings, she ain't yours no mo.

She was hoe'ing being with dude (probably the reason for the divorce) then tuff break.

But to pul up on the dirty mack nikka and punch him? In Texas? Wrong move.
I get that but imagine @PS5 coming through church with your ex-wife and the mother of your kids rocking a Luigi hat. U just might want to punch him :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
At that little ass church in the middle of a neighborhood. Naw he wasn’t getting much.

At a certain point you gotta keep your self respect. You can’t keep waltzing your ass in there and everyone whispering about you. What you waiting on, for her to get pregnant by the pastor son? For her to be on stage on Mothers Day service holding the hand of that other nikka?
Maybe he didn't want to leave the kids he was mentoring

"Hey fellow kids... Somebody been fukking my wife so fukk your problems too.. I'm out!!"

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Nikka should have charged it to the game and moved on. All the fine women up in Dallas and u mad over your ex?? Mane, u buggin.

Punching the man wasn't going to bring her back to you.

At the end of the day, she's going to leave and find a new dikk to ride on.

Think about it.

Black Men have to learn to check their ego and pride because it's going to lead to getting hit by silver bullets.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
If you think your that much more than an animal your an idiot. What are people in prison? Why do they revert to animals once CAGED. We all have the same natures and do the same thing. We all came frok out the jungle. I dont throw my dikk into girls willy nilly.

History says im correct. Nature says im correct. But live in whatever paradigm you wish just know 90% of us will revert animalistically in the end.

And while your calling someone a simp hes sawing off ya head

I aint letting a bytch getting her rocks off, take my kids away because of that favt. Thats the L. Killings the only W left atp.
Reminds me of this show called primal, for the series currently, there has only been one episode that has any talking in it. The episode is about a group of men debating that even if modern man is more dignified and smarter then men of the past we can still be reduced to our, caveman ways. I wont spoil the rest but yeah.

Anyway, i feel sorry for those children.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I know it be in the heat of passion but never throw your life away because your significant other cheated. Too many people have ended up in jail or dead because of affairs. :francis:

Some brehs get cheated on, then go commit suicide.

Its hurts like hell yeah, but throughout all my ordeals I never ever considered physcially hurting myself or someone else because Id lost.
And after youre dead or in jail, she's already moved on with one of the dudes in her DMs.