Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
He punched a man who was sitting in a car and the man shot and killed him.

All of this was completely preventable.

:francis:
Many lives have been lost or altered because someone punched someone through a car window. I saw one first hand

That shyt not flying in Chicago and you know that
or baton rouge, or mobile alabama, or jackson ms... you get what im saying

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Like Juvenile said " A nikka a bust ya head if you bang his hoe"

Or

"A bytch will get you killed that's the way I think" -Also Juvenile

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
She’ll be fúcking another nígga in the church while her ex-husband is dead and her soon to be ex-boyfriend is prolly locked up.
That’s what these idiots who crash out over women don’t understand. Absolute morons. I’ll be damned if I spill one drop of blood over an ex.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Been saying it for years on this site.

You would be shocked at how many of these "shootings" and killings are tied to some relationship stuff. People think it's a bunch of fights over territory and money and gang gang shyt, sorry most territory is settled and it's very little wars over drugs. There are a lot of cases of people getting robbed and people retaliating. But most of these conflicts in our community be scenarios like this, love triangles someone messing with someone baby momma, social media arguments that spill in the streets. Got guys I know personally gone forever locked up because they wanted to kill their ex or kill they new boyfriend. We seriously as men need some help in this department.
Pac/Biggie : Faith.
JayZ/Nas: Carmen.

premier58

All Star
Daps
People say it's p*ssy, but I'll never fight over a woman even if she's cheating on me. I love myself way more than her. Now if they're in my house, that's another story :hubie:
What do you mean, even if she's cheating on me, dont you mean especially when she's cheating on me??