Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:hubie:

All I’m seeing is posts on ‘dude should’ve let the hoe go’ or ‘can’t do that at Texas’

:jbhmm:Maybe just punch dude back instead of shooting him

IT SHOWS YOU THE TIMES
WE'RE LIVING IN AND HOW SO
MANY MEN HAVE BECOME bytchES.

BUT I EXPECTED THOSE TYPE
OF POSTS ON THE COLI...

NOW LET A CAC OR COP SHOOT AN UNARMED
BLACK MAN WHO PUNCHED HIM
AND THESE SAME GOOFYS BECOME ACTIVISTS.

BLACK LIVES ONLY MATTER
WHEN THERES A COP OR CAC INVOLVED.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
If a man can take your woman, she was never really yours and he did you the biggest favor.
:francis:Church cats too emotional to understand the ism.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Can't be in them circles like that with people in these church organizations.......dirt is in abundance.......never fails

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Plenty of brehs either in jail or looking up at that dirt 6 feet down over a chick

The women do not care either. She will be in a new relationship living her best life in a few months. Brehs need to stop crashing out over women.

This is what's hard for a lot of men to accept. These women are not built like us.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
If a man can take your woman, she was never really yours and he did you the biggest favor.
:francis:Church cats too emotional to understand the ism.
Nobody belongs to anyone in this world
A man or woman can’t be taken
Adults are going to adult
Buddy was dirty mackin and ol girl fell for the bullshyt
I understand throwing fist at buddy because dirty mackin nikkas are the scum of the earth
Her male friends are included in that
But you got to keep emotions out of this shyt the best way you can before crashing out over a woman
nikkas you cool with betraying you is on the top of the list but you just got to walk away
Now a tale old as time happened
A nikka in the ground
And nikka going to jail
And a triflin bytch will move on to the next

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Plenty of brehs either in jail or looking up at that dirt 6 feet down over a chick

The women do not care either. She will be in a new relationship living her best life in a few months. Brehs need to stop crashing out over women.
Facts. She'll get some new dikk. Probably find a simp to pay for the kids too.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Dudes be saying all types of let that hoe go. Yall p*ssy and would be eaten alive in the jungle. Life is war. Everyday. Someones plotting on yours. Yall let other men raise ya kids and think its normal.

These jungle rules out here boy. We fighting to death like the lions and bears. Idgaf. She may catch a stray as well but hes going in the dirt first. And she gon watch it happen.

Tbh i tell all girls im dating this right off the bat. They like that shyt. Believe me. Rven heard 4 generations of women in my family agree that reason women leave their husbands is because they were never scared of them like it was a good thing. It is a good thing.

This dude lost for thinking shyt was sweet. He shoulda been ready for anything. I wouoda cut homies head off and threw it in the middle of the church. Stabding there and tossed that shyt like fukking conan did to james earl jones.

Lil man talking about killing over a disrespectful broad; saying, "it pleases a woman to see her man get violent."

You are the definition of game goofy.

:mjlol:

All those lives ruined over a broad that's the definition of mid smh. :snoop:

Broad is mid w/ makeup. Dudes lives upended by a damn-near boogerwolf.

That is crazy to me.

:snoop:

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Dudes be saying all types of let that hoe go. Yall p*ssy and would be eaten alive in the jungle. Life is war. Everyday. Someones plotting on yours. Yall let other men raise ya kids and think its normal.

These jungle rules out here boy. We fighting to death like the lions and bears. Idgaf. She may catch a stray as well but hes going in the dirt first. And she gon watch it happen.

Tbh i tell all girls im dating this right off the bat. They like that shyt. Believe me. Rven heard 4 generations of women in my family agree that reason women leave their husbands is because they were never scared of them like it was a good thing. It is a good thing.

This dude lost for thinking shyt was sweet. He shoulda been ready for anything. I wouoda cut homies head off and threw it in the middle of the church. Stabding there and tossed that shyt like fukking conan did to james earl jones.
Say...Who's man is this :mjtf:

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
This used to be common thing. You fukk with a man's wife and no one would bat an eye if you come up missing or dead. Now you just get called a simp. I remember my uncles wife left him and everyone crowned him with insults like " well if ya had 2 more inches of Dikk" just all kinds of fukked up shyt. When the lady he was married to died some yrs later he went and reclaimed his house and kicked everyone who lived there to the curb and married a fine azz Mexican woman and moved her in and he's still living happily ever after. God bless him..... I still think you should be able to get at the dude who fukks with your family by any means necessary.
This is very true! I couldn't imagine the Men from my fathers generation not killing or getting violent over their wife. Almost would be expected. Also don't think nikkas have much respect for marriage these days tho.

I heard my Dad tell my Mom if she cheated on him he would kill her and the nikka she cheated on him with

Last edited: