Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
So naturally they gotta fire the pastor too right? He cant be up there preaching and the devil has taken root and has bear fruit within his household. :usure:

Also why would the youth pastor stay at a church where the pastors son is banging his ex, and was clearly in that ass before the divorce. nikka, take your ass to another church.

Last edited:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Now I thought this was well known. AND the fact he's always been very in touch with rap in the area.

Growing up in Houston in that era, I always wondered what would have happened if he took Odd Squad or any of the Houston Underground under his wing, when Gangstarr was hot.

I always thought Slim Thug and the Neptunes was odd (but I liked all of their collabs)...

Houston is just its own planet.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
bytches ain’t shyt and they are ruthless. It’s incredibly hard but you have to cut the bytch and the kids off until you get yourself together. The kids get used as a reason for you to really see what that bytch is doing, so you have to throw everyone in the bushes for a while. That little fling wasn’t going to last and that bytch would’ve ended up ultimately regretting her decision to make herself a single mother to a bunch of little kids.

When I was single, in the span of a couple of years I was fukking with a lot of chicks and I had multiple nikkas calling me, asking why I was texting their bytch. These women told me that they were single and would always contact me after their dude contacted me, wanting to carry on as normal.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So naturally they gotta fire the pastor too right? He cant be up there preaching and the devil has taken root and has bear fruit within his household. :usure:

Also why would the youth pastor stay at a church where the pastors son is banging his ex, and was clearly in that ass before the divorce. nikka, take your ass to another church.
"When times geteth tough, abandoneth your flock" brehs

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps

Probably was getting paid. Finding another church was gonna be like finding another job and working your way back up.