Damn! Dallas youth minister shot dead after punching the man smashing his ex-wife.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Apparently, the pastor's son and youth minister were somewhat friends before.
1712198155222-png.5747477

1712198334531-png.5747494

And the story went down like this :

"#DearHumansOf Dallas, Texas I Am Denzel Branch..A Hardworking, Well Loved 31 Year Old Father Of 5 & Youth Pastor Of My Church, Which Is Named New Generation..

This Past Easter Sunday, March 31st, 2024, I Was Placing 4 Of My Children Into My Car After Celebrating Resurrection Services..

I Soon Observed My Ex Wife, Briana Branch, Taking Pictures With My Church's Organist, 30 Year Old Joshua Andrews, Which Consumed Me With Hurt..

I Was Inflamed Because Andrews, Who Is A Son Of My Pastor, Was Actively Involved In An Affair With My Now Ex Wife Briana, Which Was The Tipping Point Of Our Divorce..

Although He'd Worn A Pink Suit During Church Service, Briana & Andrews Were Now Dressed Alike, Donning All White, As They Smiled & Acted Dismissive Of My Presence..

Unable To Contain My Hurt, I Completed Situating My Children, Then Approached Andrews In His Car, Asking "Are Y'all (Andrews & Briana) Really Gonna Do This Here??"

Andrews Sarcastically Replied "Yep, We're Doing It Right Here"..I Lost Control & Punched Andrews Through His Car Window, Several Times..

Andrews Immediately Drew A Firearm & Struck Me With Gunfire..Realizing The Imminent Peril I Faced, I Turned & Began Running Away On Foot, Fearing For My Life..

Andrews Chased Me Down The Street Firing At Me & Once He Felled Me, He Stood Over My Motionless Body & Continued Firing..

Police Soon Arrived, But Andrews Had Already Fled The Scene..Emergency Medical Personnel Arrived, But Unfortunately I Had Already Passed Away ..

Andrews Later Turned Himself In To Police, Stating He'd Taken My Life Due To An Ongoing Feud We'd Been Having Behind Him & My Now Ex Wife, Having An Affair, Which Begun While We Were Still Married..

Andrews Also Claimed To Have "Mental Health Issues", As Partial Reason For Ending My Life..He Is Currently In Custody, Facing A 1st Degree Homicide Charge, In My Demise..

Please Keep My Children, Family & Love Ones In Your Prayers/Thoughts, As They Deal With My Very Tragic & Untimely Passing .."

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

"#DearHumansOf Dallas, Texas I Am Denzel Branch..A Hardworking, Well Loved 31 Year Old Father Of 5 & Youth Pastor Of My Church, Which Is Named New Generation..

This Past Easter Sunday, March 31st, 2024, I Was Placing 4 Of My Children Into My Car After Celebrating Resurrection Services..

I Soon Observed My Ex Wife, Briana Branch, Taking Pictures With My Church's Organist, 30 Year Old Joshua Andrews, Which Consumed Me With Hurt..

I Was Inflamed Because Andrews, Who Is A Son Of My Pastor, Was Actively Involved In An Affair With My Now Ex Wife Briana, Which Was The Tipping Point Of Our Divorce..

Although He'd Worn A Pink Suit During Church Service, Briana & Andrews Were Now Dressed Alike, Donning All White, As They Smiled & Acted Dismissive Of My Presence..

Unable To Contain My Hurt, I Completed Situating My Children, Then Approached Andrews In His Car, Asking "Are Y'all (Andrews & Briana) Really Gonna Do This Here??"

Andrews Sarcastically Replied "Yep, We're Doing It Right Here"..I Lost Control & Punched Andrews Through His Car Window, Several Times..

Andrews Immediately Drew A Firearm & Struck Me With Gunfire..Realizing The Imminent Peril I Faced, I Turned & Began Running Away On Foot, Fearing For My Life..

Andrews Chased Me Down The Street Firing At Me & Once He Felled Me, He Stood Over My Motionless Body & Continued Firing..

Police Soon Arrived, But Andrews Had Already Fled The Scene..Emergency Medical Personnel Arrived, But Unfortunately I Had Already Passed Away ..

Andrews Later Turned Himself In To Police, Stating He'd Taken My Life Due To An Ongoing Feud We'd Been Having Behind Him & My Now Ex Wife, Having An Affair, Which Begun While We Were Still Married..

Andrews Also Claimed To Have "Mental Health Issues", As Partial Reason For Ending My Life..He Is Currently In Custody, Facing A 1st Degree Homicide Charge, In My Demise..

Please Keep My Children, Family & Love Ones In Your Prayers/Thoughts, As They Deal With My Very Tragic & Untimely Passing .."

:beli: backstabbing ass nikka man...

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More

It's sad how a friendship ended over some cooter cat...
Married at that.

Whatever happened to cats rejecting a Married woman's advances??