B_3QPuJUYAAsXDB.jpg

B_3QPuBUcAEfPnU.jpg

SMFH I dead ass think nikkas wanna sleep with Meek Mill. Gay ass nikkas

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you dont keep in contact with anybody, dont visit, send money back to the hood, throw an event for the kids, give away turkeys on Thanksgiving or presents on Christmas, basically anything thats shows you still give a fukk about your old neighborhood but you wanna pop up years later to shoot a video to up your street cred and show your IG followers that you "still good in the hood" when you dont even fukk with them nikkas like that thats some fake shyt to me

Are them nikkas who ran him out sending money to the hood, throwing events for kids, and giving away turkeys/presents on holidays ? Nikka shut the fukk up wit that fugazi rolling of ya tongue, he don't owe a muthufuka from there shyt, I respect him for sliding off on them nikkas with his accessories intact.

Tupac in a Business Suit

Middle aged....Middle paid
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem via Brooklyn
Typical E.Flatbush bullshyt. Whats really sad about the situation is that most of these dudes are in their mid 30s behaving like dudes who just jumped off the porch. SB isn't that type of dude why couldn't they just show son love. He out here trying to get the bread like everyone else.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Real talk fukk all that Paying dues for the hood bullshyt, thats straight cornball status. Gotta buy you hungry nikkas some Turkey so I can visit my hometown :camby:

I can understand if SB wasnt from Flatbush and he was pump faking. But how the fukk you gon jump on somebody you grew up with that made it out that is a good dude, what kind of message does that send to the youth from ya side that aint "street dudes", its like your telling em if they aint in the streets or being extorted they arent worthy residents. And then ya would be the same idiots to call GS9 stupid for staying strapped the fukk up

Whats wrong with these grown ass men :why:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Are them nikkas who ran him out sending money to the hood, throwing events for kids, and giving away turkeys/presents on holidays ? Nikka shut the fukk up wit that fugazi rolling of ya tongue, he don't owe a muthufuka from there shyt, I respect him for sliding off on them nikkas with his accessories intact.
Suck an aids infested dikk with herpes on the tip p*ssy. As a matter of fact, fukk you, Safaree AND those nikkas in the video. All ya'll nikkas corny. And I'm done replying to you non-reading comprehension having ass nikkas in this thread so don't quote me with the dumb shyt.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
All this shyt just seems wack to me.

I'm a grown man. I can't imagine a bunch of fukk-clowns who wear their pants hanging off of their asses "telling" me what I can or cannot do.

The only way the slightest compliance would take place is if I knew they were armed and I was not armed.

Other than that, all that "crowding around me witcha boys saying big curse words" shyt doesn't hold an ounce of respect or "intimidation" in my book.
fukking clowns :mjlol:
yes it would.... cause that's already not your home... see it's not like he was in BK daily, weekly, monthly... then some randoms tried to throw him out

he ain't been there in forever.. don't have no backup or cosign... got tens of thousands worth of merchandise on you.. and there's triple the amount of THEM... and they on their home court, so a whistle could bring 10-30 more out the bushes

you'd pack your shyt up and leave too... it's not really even nothing to feel bad about.. you outnumbered and you didn't get robbed, just had to walk away from an ass beating or your own murder.. and then not go back cause you don't have to... or come back with your own 30... however.. you do not die that day

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How is it fake that he doesn't go back there very often? Why should he if he's busy & him and none of his family members live there anymore? He's never denied being from there and is proud to be from there, so how is that fake?
how you proud of somewhere you never go to... how you grow up with people and get money and never once come back and say hi...

it's not moving.. plenty people move out... it's when you ride with your people for 20 years... get money... then say fukk y'all i'm out... never call, never come back... but then you want a little credibility, making it look like you out there doing something, THAT's when you decide to show up... obviosly still not even making a phone call to say you coming or nothing....

that's fake as shyt... if you gonna leave, come back, give back.... if you not gonna do that, ok fine, it's your right.... but then why you back here faking like you did that?

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where does he get robbed at? N some of yall callin Safaree weak for not speakin up def never been jumped or in dat situation b4 smh..

you absolutely right about this. since he was dolo he did the smartest shyt. even if he tried to explain hisself politely lol they woulda still stomped his ass out cause hothead nikkas aint tryna hear nothing in these type of situations. the more you talk the more you increase ya chance of catchin that fade outta nowhere. he did the smartest shyt by keepin it quiet & slidin out as soon as he could. or we would be watchin this shyt on worldstar right now. the nikka coverin his face mighta been packin heat too.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
on one hand i agree it is corny to go back to the hood for street cred when you aint never showed up for all these years. but on the other hand i kinda feel bad for him cause he seem like a genuinely nice dude wit good intentions from what i seen in the breakfast club interview. Nicki been shyttin on her forever & now this lol. nikka just cant catch a break.

Last edited: